• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It's been a pleasure

still waiting for him to call out jason whitlock

Connor uses this forum in a public manner to generate activity to his articles and posts. It is fair game. The dramatic post was good though.

And yet this guy’s complaint wasn’t about anything Conor posted here. There are any number of ways he could have let Conor know his thoughts on the tweet, but he decided to leave twitter and post it publicly on this forum instead.

Sure seems like you only care about civility when it’s old white guys getting attacked.

Y'all should really sign up for the substack. I really enjoyed the piece with perspectives on Andersen's emergence from former walk-ons Jack Freudenthal and Grant Dawson.

And yet this guy’s complaint wasn’t about anything Conor posted here. There are any number of ways he could have let Conor know his thoughts on the tweet, but he decided to leave twitter and post it publicly on this forum instead.

Sure seems like you only care about civility when it’s old white guys getting attacked.

Don't know who is old or white based off a internet handle. Maybe you could monetize your special abilities in the circus or something...

Don't know who is old or white based off a internet handle. Maybe you could monetize your special abilities in the circus or something...

LOL. It’s a Wake Forest sports message board.

Based on this post, definitely got the “old” part right. And I’m guessing there weren’t too many black season ticket holders at Wake in 1965, so I’ll go ahead and take my victory lap on this one.

Thank you John Currie from the bottom of my old Black and Gold heart. I was a season ticket holder since 1965 who did not renew my ticket in 2019 because of Wellman's decision to bring back DFL, now I am back! Not my first choice but I am all in for this guy who I believe will not take any crap off the blue bloods in the ACC.

Also, not sure I would have been back if it would have been the little Blue Goat.

Based on this post, definitely got the “old” part right. And I’m guessing there weren’t too many black season ticket holders at Wake in 1965, so I’ll go ahead and take my victory lap on this one.

Sorry, but I am not going back to random posters history to fact check them. Sounds like a good use of time though.

How do we define "old" on this here WF sports message board? Asking for a friend...

I'm not standing up for anyone. Just showing that the targeted response is disproportionate and reeks of TDS. I am not a trump supporter or Proud boys supporter.

pretty interesting where you choose to spend your posting energy then

Back