• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that the response to that story is "I had bad dreams about alligators" rather than "why the fuck did her father rent an alligator", "why the fuck did the alligator eat her shoe", and "Holy shit, that fucking alligator died of constipation"

Y'all are really scared of alligators.

To be fair, I had all of these reactions, and was also surprised that Juice was like, "here's my opportunity to share alligator trauma."

Me? I think it would be super bitchin' to have aligator cowboy boots.

lol, I mean, renting an alligator doesn't seem like all that crazy a thing to me, and it makes sense that ingesting a shoe might hurt an alligator (i'm very skeptical surgery couldn't be done or that the alligator would die that fast from such a thing), but i grew up in gastonia so maybe that's why

the zig zag information is correct though, kid at least is prepared.. you'd think knowing that he'd be a little less scared of em now

To be fair, I had all of these reactions, and was also surprised that Juice was like, "here's my opportunity to share alligator trauma."

Me? I think it would be super bitchin' to have aligator cowboy boots.

Alligator boots are available. They just cost.

We were killing time before dinner fishing in a marsh creek in Kiawah last weekend, and a 7-8 foot gator climbed up on shore like 10-12 feet from us. My dad got super freaked out and wouldn't even walk back to the car, as the gator was kind of on the way there. I gave him a very wide berth and picked my dad up further down the road.

Pretty sure the gator just wanted us to feed him fish/bait, as I'm sure people had done before, but still we weren't going to stick around and find out. Thing was bigger (much heavier) than we were and looked like a dinosaur. Some drugged out woman got eaten not too long ago in Kiawah.

I really want to watch some Tales from the Crypt episodes, but it's not on HBO max for some reason. That's bullshit.

another gator story:

in college I had a summer gig working for this non-profit in Atlanta that included a kids program -- at the end of the summer we took all the kids up to this overnight camp in rural Georgia

in anticipation of doing water stuff, my boss let us know she had been attacked by an alligator as a kid in Hilton Head

sure enough she rolls out to the swimming pool [biff: pics?] and has a huge chunk of her upper leg missing -- it was pretty wild

apparently got got by a gator trying to cross through a canal taking a shortcut home

Watching that video of Ron Paul apparently having a stroke about an hour ago kind of fucked me up.

Mortality is depressing, especially when it is right there in front of your face.

Is the running zig zag from an alligator even true, seems like more fake news.

I have no interest in watching somebody have a stroke

Yeah, I immediately regretted watching it.

And to answer Biff... I don't think he's dead, but it was only about 2 hours ago now. I guess he was taken the hospital, but I don't think we'd hear anything for a few more hours.

Not gonna lie. Thought he said rand for a moment and didn't really mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back