• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a male teacher half day in 5th grade, he taught us sex ed and was entertaining about it.

He told us to remember to take the phone off the hook when having sex with your wife because once you're married it happens so rarely that you can't let anyone interrupt it. I never forgot that.

so how do you do that now?

millennials and gen-z aren't stopping to answer a phone call, imo.

When I hear the phone ring, I'm usually able to finish up quickly enough to get to the phone before I miss the call.

It's a skill.

i mean, you gotta take the call midstream. are you guys cowards?

tenor.gif

I mean everyone here has taken calls while getting a blown right. That's pretty standard IMO.

it's good having an out of state area code so when you get calls with the local area code you know it's a real call.

No one calls anymore except for work calls or spam

1990s actual calls to spam calls ratio was like 100:1. Now, it's goddamned near 1:1.

Because COVID, my work landline is forwarded to my cell. Unfortunately, this means that for some reason my spam filter doesn't work. It's bananas how many calls I get a DAY that are spam. There are many days where I'll get 5 or 6 calls, and 3 of them will be spam - either dead air or some stupid robo call for car insurance/sheriff's association/school.

it brings me great joy that Defector has commenced operations. I hope they're making enough to keep it going.

I am in the mood for some beef stew this weekend during the games on Saturday. Who's got a killer recipe that isn't incredibly intensive?

i feel like you could say either:

y'all had the veggie meatballs from ____
OR
y'all had the ______ from Aldi

and either would be likely dank.

Dude, truth.

People rag on Aldi, but fuck me they have AMAZING white trash food. I can eat the SHIT out of their meat sticks and cheese. I'm also rock hard for their chocolate/nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back