• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you guys ever get your dicks measured? i assume you need a tape measure

More like a yardstick, bro.

J/K. I have a micropeen and I'm dead inside.

Anyone said Gala apples yet?

honeycrisp or pink lady, but I only eat apples raw. not a big fan of cooked apples.

The bad part about having only 1 student in my second period today is he's definitely gonna know it's me ripping these SBD almond farts over here.

dunno what the best is but thread title belongs in unpopular opinion thread

I feel like they put "delicious" in the name as a marketing ploy.

"You want this red apple? No? Hows about this red delicious apple? I thought so."

A few years ago, I would have said all apples were the same... But we've done family apple picking and there are definitely nuances. I don't know what my favorite is. Maybe an apple that I get to enjoy by myself instead of sharing with my kids?

The bad part about having only 1 student in my second period today is he's definitely gonna know it's me ripping these SBD almond farts over here.

If I were the kid, I would definitely still question it.

"Ugh... Wait, was that me? I don't think that was me. Shit, if it was, I have some serious problems because that does NOT smell like mine."

Sidenote... I have 3 kids and I could definitely tell you which one of them farted based on the scent.

And that's more of a statement about them than some unique ability that I have.

My grandma had a golden delicious apple tree when I was little, and they were indeed delicious when fresh picked. I've never enjoyed any other red/golden delicious though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back