• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have seen lost 3x all the way through the ending is fine actually

I've seen Breaking Bad probably 4-5x all the way through and the entirety of the Simpsons (all 8 seasons) a million times.

Trying to think of all the shows I've watched all the way through more than once, not counting single season shows like Firefly.

Lost
West Wing
Buffy
Friday Night Lights
Parenthood
Breaking Bad
Veronica Mars

my list would be

the office
parks & rec
master of none
new girl
breaking bad
the good place
brooklyn 99
brockmire
atlanta

there's probably a couple more that I am missing.

I typically throw on Arrested Development or Archer or one of the NBC comedies to fall asleep, so seen those many times through, but among non-comedies the Wire is the only show I can remember watching the full series through more than once. I've watched seasons through before in anticipation of new seasons, but not whole series that I can think of.

I typically throw on Arrested Development or Archer or one of the NBC comedies to fall asleep, so seen those many times through, but among non-comedies the Wire is the only show I can remember watching the full series through more than once. I've watched seasons through before in anticipation of new seasons, but not whole series that I can think of.

If you just count the first three seasons, I’ve seen Arrested like 10 times. That might be the only thing I’ve watched multiple times.

I watched The Long Way Round and The Long Way Down several times if that counts.

Atlanta

The April 24/25 Tough Mudder event is ~45min away from us.

Haven't done a Tough Mudder in almost a decade. I just turned 42, so I'm already old. My wife would probably be down, as well... She's less old (36) and more fit.

My wife is also younger. These coincidences need to stop.

I should probably try and find something to train for. Finally got all of our weights and the power rack set up. I’m so sore that I can barely move from my first two days back lifting. I haven’t had this long of a layoff since I was 14 years old.

I’ve rewatched The Sopranos at least 6 times. I watch Sopranos clips in the shower every morning. I really, really like The Sopranos.

My wife is also younger. These coincidences need to stop.

I should probably try and find something to train for. Finally got all of our weights and the power rack set up. I’m so sore that I can barely move from my first two days back lifting. I haven’t had this long of a layoff since I was 14 years old.

One of us. One of us.

West Wing
Breaking Bad
the Shield
GoT
Saved by the Bell: The College Years

Arrested Development
The Office
Simpsons (First 12(?) seasons)
It’s Always Sunny
Family Guy
South Park
Saved By The Bell
Parks & Rec
Eastbound & Down
30 Rock
Chapelle’s Show
Beavis & Butthead

Breaking Bad
South Park
King of the Hill
Better call Saul
New Girl
Friday Night Lights
Black Mirror

We also enjoy a couple ones that we haven’t finished such as Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Blacklist.

Star Treks TOS 3.8x, TNG 3x, DS9 2x, ENT 2x, VOY 2x, TAS 2x
Dawson’s Creek
The Office (US)
Saved by the Bell
Parks/Rec
The new She-Ra, thanks to my daughter
BATS
Breaking Bad

I don't think I've rewatched a series from beginning to end multiple times except for West Wing, which I've probably seen start to finish 8-10 times. I've seen every ep of a number of sitcoms multiple times, but that's not really the same thing since they weren't start to finish but rather piecemeal over a number of years.

if you're looking for a good creepy serial killer show, Luther is great. (I haven't rewatched it but it occurred to me in reading this.)

I rewatched a lot of shows with my wife that she hadn’t seen:

Parks and Rec
30 Rock
Friday Night Lights
The Wire
Breaking Bad
West Wing

On my own I’ve seen The Wire and West Wing probably 6-7 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back