• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard for me to hear the echoes through all my ear fat.

It's hard for me to hear the echoes through all my ear fat.

Gotta get those ear kegels in bro

weird_things_that_have_occurred_in_the_evolution_of_human_beings_03.gif

ATS, can we use your sex dungeon/basement gym for our crossfitoff? You can't join though, because I know that you'd embarrass both of us.

lol the sex dungeon/basement is wfudkn, right?

man I rarely read the politics forum, you guys gotta alert me to this good stuff like crossfit challenges when it's happening :popcorn:

playing some catch-up now

I used to be able to easily name 25 active posters I've met or interacted with IRL, but struggling to come up with 15 now. We've lost some good people over the years.

ATS, can we use your sex dungeon/basement gym for our crossfitoff? You can't join though, because I know that you'd embarrass both of us.

It's kind of small, so your peens might be bouncing off each other while you compete. But it sounds like that's OK, so have at it.

And yeah, it's more of a work dungeon / basement gym.

It's kind of small, so your peens might be bouncing off each other while you compete. But it sounds like that's OK, so have at it.

And yeah, it's more of a work dungeon / basement gym.

Bro, how are you just know registering the homoeroticism of this entire argument?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back