• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, bet you're glad we canceled the bym/knight/mako random Monday night pitcher and wings celebration now, aren't you?

this board is the land of the id

I wonder who is most similar in real life to their projected personality

this board is the land of the id

I wonder who is most similar in real life to their projected personality

Get like three beers in Wakephan and he's basically the same guy as on here

I'm way less of a dick IRL, but that may be changing as I get older and more irritable.

Also, bet you're glad we canceled the bym/knight/mako random Monday night pitcher and wings celebration now, aren't you?

I'd still eat that butthole, baby. Bym wouldn't, but I'd be tongue punching your fart box into next tuesday.

Ugh mom went into hospital this morning. Has pneumonia. Waiting on Covid test. Goddammit.

fuck, my man -- hoping for no COVID

I'm way less of a dick IRL, but that may be changing as I get older and more irritable.

i talk on here how I talk to the people in my life I'm most comfortable with, but defs not with strangers

For some reason, I feel like I'm nicer on the boards than in real life. I think a lot of it has to do with teaching all day. After I've spent 8 hours talking to kids and dealing with school shit, I have little patience for extemporaneous conversation with grown folk.

Got my wife some 1-800-FLOWERS for the anniversary tomorrow ! Boy will she be excited to receive that while working from home.

Why didn't you go to Fresh Market/Whole Foods and get better flowers for 1/3 the price?

Remember to start your week by charging you anus with the power of the sun. Your anus is considered the “Fourth Eye” and it’s directly connected to your “Third Eye” and pineal gland. Absorbing sunlight through your anus is a great way to recharge your whole system. For many people in the world their anus is the seat of their consciousness and their consciousness needs brightening, what better way to brighten your mood by getting light to the darkest area of your body; if more people received nourishing light particles through their anus I believe there would be far less assholes in the world. 😭

the fresh market is a par 5 from my house. 2 long holes from qcdeac.

Sounds like I need to get in touch with someone to power up my JO Crystal.

dKM1SjuELL5-l7fcqS28lPEyMx2rF3e4YrxcNbMG39g.jpg

i guess what i'm saying is it's not really southpark.

I'm just messing around. But honestly, I don't go to Cotswold much either, especially with the PANDEMIC ! However, I did eat at the Bistro Le Bon over there last weekend. I generally operate between North Davidson Street in the Uptown area and Runnymede.

I think there's a Fresh Market in Dilworth where the old Talley's used to be, but it's probably got a bunch of Dilworth people in it.

List of stuff I go to in SouthPark area:
Dick's Sporting Goods
Paul Simon
Kid's orthodontist office
Foxcroft Wine Co.
Legion Brewing

List of stuff I go to in Cotswold area:
Houses of my kids' friends
Bistro Le Bon (apparently)
Definitely not Chick-fil-A

Everything else I need is at Park Road Shopping Center. I would like to go back to SouthEnd, and Plaza-Midwood, and NoDa someday when this PANDEMIC blows over. I rode past that Waverly development on Providence, south of I-485, last week and was like "WHOA ! These aliens have been busy !"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back