• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Superintendent is under fire for making a multimillion dollar deal for some software from a family member’s company during a budget crisis. This week, he fired most of the music, art, and PE teachers in the district.

Nobody's really said this but I know a lot of people are thinking it: Do you think people are catching COVID through the internet ? It may be possible that guitardeac gave it to Creamy and Creamy gave it to mako. I'm not a doctor, but there seems to be a trend.

So trump's tweets are super spreading events? Is this the real Russian influence campaign? Mind blown!

Get like three beers in Wakephan and he's basically the same guy as on here.

Good to hear my internet genuineness is CONFIRMED.

I'm less confrontational and more polite and tactful in person. But other than that my posting is exactly me

had a miscommunication with the barber today re: sideburns and facial hair due to my hearing disability and masks and now i'm beard-less and it's so bad

had a miscommunication with the barber today re: sideburns and facial hair due to my hearing disability and masks and now i'm beard-less and it's so bad

Did you take off your mask to let them cut your beard? Or did they just mess up the sideburn/beard bridge so bad that you had no choice?

i unhooked the mask from behind the ears and held it to my face and he cut into the beard such that I had no choice but to finish the rest at home

Morning check-in. I feel fine, minus a little sinus pressure and loss of taste and smell. Did a 5 mile run this morning with no noticeable change in wind or time. Kids don't seem to be affected at all. My wife,, however, has a fever, severe congestion, and seems to have the Covid confusion pretty severely. She had to call me in to turn on the tv and find Netflix on our Roku which we have had for about 4 years now. She hasn't made it out of bed yet today, and I don't expect her to for the next day or so. This is a weird virus.

Shit dude...how'd I miss that you and yours got this too?? Sorry to hear it. Sounds exactly like our situation here, except I'm not ambitious enough to get exercise.

Shit dude...how'd I miss that you and yours got this too?? Sorry to hear it. Sounds exactly like our situation here, except I'm not ambitious enough to get exercise.

Keep us updated, you two. My two favorite fuckin' posters going through some shit.

Yeah, don’t know whether we got it from one of my players or one of her students, but it’s here. I’m glad it hasn’t hit us both with the same severity, because our kids would burn the fucking house down. I feel for families with two sick parents right now, among other people obv.

Yeah, don’t know whether we got it from one of my players or one of her students, but it’s here. I’m glad it hasn’t hit us both with the same severity, because our kids would burn the fucking house down. I feel for families with two sick parents right now, among other people obv.

Yeah I couldn't imagine watching more than just one kid right now, and she's only 1 y/o. We are lucky that our symptoms were staggered. I've spent more time with my daughter the last 7 days since she was born. It's been really nice actually. We've now read every book we own at least 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back