• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thread is full of winning. I am being stalked while I have someone trying to explain how med school and residency works, but I only listen to people from Top 25 med schools.

Are there things that y'all are willfully ignorant about? I was looking at the video game thread and the topic of Pokeman was mentioned and I legit have no idea what it is. Obviously I've heard of it because it's a ubiquitous pop culture thing and I know that Pikachu is some yellow blob dude, but I have no idea what the premise of the card game, video game, app game, movie, show, etc. is about. I could google it and figure it out, but I have no interest in doing so. I don't know why I have no interest, but I don't.

Spectacular guitardeac name drop on the rj sports thread. Dude has to be trolling now.

Who is the most famous guitarist that lives in Charlotte because I assume whoever that is must be guitardeac.

OGB really owes us a compilation of guitardeac’s known associations in his role as board historian.

That thread is full of winning. I am being stalked while I have someone trying to explain how med school and residency works, but I only listen to people from Top 25 med schools.

i am starting to enjoy his schtick. he's really selling it with negreps etc

He represents 70% of PMs I have received, I think he is a real yet deranged person because he would send PMs before his schtick was know to the boards.

Kids are resilient. The 2 year old just fell about 6 feet off a slide directly onto her back. I was sure she was dead. Cried for a couple minutes then climbed right back up the slide. Rubber mulch is an amazing invention b

OGB really owes us a compilation of guitardeac’s claimed associations in his role as board historian.

FIFY

(Just kidding I have no idea. Keep name dropping bro. Good stuff.)

Man, y'all got it backwards. Main thing I hate about living in the city is not being able to live that suburban country club life. Why is being around homeless people somehow superior to relaxing with other well adjusted semi-successful people?

Well Braskys posting history suggests he becomes all he decries 5 years later, so I for one am hoping we stay friends next time I’m in town and I get to play some TENNIS at his country club.

I miss golf so fuckin’ much. Grew up in rural jersey where I could adjust the governor to 30mph, and you had the entire course to yourself to chip and putt around the greens. Now it’s all 6 hour rounds and 5 somes everywhere. 10 minute wait on every hole, just brutal.

Last time I played I Did win a raffle at my banks’ open house and got a round at LACC though....... I’d be all about that Los Angeles country club life if I could pull it off. Surprisingly low buyin of $75k. Figured it’d be $300k+. But apparently members are dying off faster than young people can replace them, so it’s within reach

Are there things that y'all are willfully ignorant about? I was looking at the video game thread and the topic of Pokeman was mentioned and I legit have no idea what it is. Obviously I've heard of it because it's a ubiquitous pop culture thing and I know that Pikachu is some yellow blob dude, but I have no idea what the premise of the card game, video game, app game, movie, show, etc. is about. I could google it and figure it out, but I have no interest in doing so. I don't know why I have no interest, but I don't.

Oh yeah.

I really wish I hadn’t agreed to go drive vans full of tourists to go canoeing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back