• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don’t understand the need to die on the hill of claiming it’s a cool thing to do to call someone a retard.

I made a bad post last night on the politics board, and edited it out 10 minutes later because I thought some more about it and decided against it. It’s alright to make mistakes and learn from them.

I see him for the god damned legend he is. I don’t even know the context of this conversation because I’m a one page man, but I assume he used a cool word and now everyone is being a gay snowflake about it.

Context helps. Maybe read back a bit.

Last edited:
Only when talking about black people.*

*No. I don't drop N-bombs. I'm probably one of the only posters in boards history who received a PM with an N-bomb in it and then called the poster out.

Oh, so you actually have the ability to refrain from using inappropriate slurs. Your refusal to do it in this case is a choice.

Knight’s insistences that, despite what everyone else sees, he is actually the more tolerant and liberal one is very Trump like.

Did you guys have a little fight on your nutjob politics board and now you collectively felt the need to invade the chat thread? Awwwww

Sorry to disturb your safe space where you can feel cool for calling someone a retard.

Whoever gave me the Anker wireless headphones deserves infinite rep. Sound on these is pretty exceptional, especially for the price, and they're comfortable and seem pretty durable so far. Good call.

Whoever gave me the Anker wireless headphones deserves infinite rep. Sound on these is pretty exceptional, especially for the price, and they're comfortable and seem pretty durable so far. Good call.

Mako, I'm thinking about going all in on TSLA calls today. Current price is $420. 52-wk high is 5 something, low is....not important. Stock has gained over 500% in the last 12 months. At least 499% of that is pure pump. Fundamentals are solid, except the company and none of its subsidiaries have ever made a profit; but that's really not the point.

What I need to know is, if I throw $160,000 at stock options today, will I ever have to work again? I want the answer to be "no," because (A) I'll be rich as balls and own an island, or (B) I'll be homeless and go on a huge downward spiral into a mental drug cave and can't hold a job.

Man, I really burned your biscuit when you called me a pedophile and got dogpiled for it. Can you be the new RJ?

You mean when I reflected on some thing I posted , Considered other peoples takes on it, and decided I was in the wrong and deleted it? Yeah. Some thing to try some time.

Turns out the NC pastor who peed on the woman on an airplane is Daniel Chalmers from Catch the Fire Raleigh-Durham, which is a charismatic church that does healing and stuff. BAC was 17.5 and also took prescription medicine.

Was hoping for some Charlotte schadenfreude for Steven Furtick, Franklin Graham, or Mark Harris.

Mako, I'm thinking about going all in on TSLA calls today. Current price is $420. 52-wk high is 5 something, low is....not important. Stock has gained over 500% in the last 12 months. At least 499% of that is pure pump. Fundamentals are solid, except the company and none of its subsidiaries have ever made a profit; but that's really not the point.

What I need to know is, if I throw $160,000 at stock options today, will I ever have to work again? I want the answer to be "no," because (A) I'll be rich as balls and own an island, or (B) I'll be homeless and go on a huge downward spiral into a mental drug cave and can't hold a job.

I literally don't know what any of this means. Well, except for downward spiral and drug cave.

was hanging out with my brother and sister-in-law like 12 hours ago

wake up to texts their twins were born this morning

comes at ya fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back