• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn straight up stolen from Diggler, I hope you are proud of yourself.

MV5BMTY0MDU1MTkyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTEyMzY2._V1_.jpg

Kipping pull-ups are the lamest exercise ever, and DG3 sucks.

what is up with all these dumb IG reels of slightly-above-average looking women dancing badly?

how many posters do you think you could name off the top of your head if you tried

i think i could get to 20-25

I’m gonna add your head to my rental property portfolio, because I own that too.

I'm pumped for some time in the future when this busy guy has the time to link his videos and we can beat them, mako

starting to think I can beat DG3 since there's a lot of talk and literally no proof beyond a X-fit avatar

What is an appropriate, nonhomophobic, nonsexist name to call a dude that brags about how amazing he is at Crossfit and yet runs crazy fast away from an opportunity to prove it. Or a guy that talks about how he's too busy to post because he's making crazy bank yet poofs up like a goddamn douche genie every time his name is mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back