• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I let my beard grow unchecked for about six weeks (excluding the neck and jaw line) and that was unbearable when wearing a mask. However the normal beard length (5-6 guard on electric beard razor) feels great with the mask. I think being clean shaven and bumpy would feel much worse.

These are my thoughts.

I let my beard grow unchecked for about six weeks (excluding the neck and jaw line) and that was unbearable when wearing a mask. However the normal beard length (5-6 guard on electric beard razor) feels great with the mask. I think being clean shaven and bumpy would feel much worse.

These are my thoughts.

I am pretty sure masks are more effective with no beard. Therefor us more evolved baby faces are going to survive the pandemic.

RIP: Brasky

apparently this guy is not allowed to teach kindergarteners any more after he modified his appearance to this:

200928163959-sylvain-helaine-exlarge-169.jpg

Most school systems require teachers to cover larger tattoos and I'm totally cool with that. I also would not want my kindergartener being taught by this nightmarish creature.

back when I was a failed teacher and doing sub work, I did pre-school for a month when a teacher got sick

if I had stuck with education, I probably would have done early childhood

i like that he had his eyes altered so that the whites are now black. terrifying.

Our elementary school has a man kindergarten teacher. Black guy. Late 30s. Real good dude. My boys didn’t have him but he always looked out for them.

I had a male teacher half day in 5th grade, he taught us sex ed and was entertaining about it.

He told us to remember to take the phone off the hook when having sex with your wife because once you're married it happens so rarely that you can't let anyone interrupt it. I never forgot that.

I had a male teacher half day in 5th grade, he taught us sex ed and was entertaining about it.

He told us to remember to take the phone off the hook when having sex with your wife because once you're married it happens so rarely that you can't let anyone interrupt it. I never forgot that.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back