• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah agreed. no thanks on the ball thing.

also carolina is the worst.

Sans any symptom increase I’m gonna take the 5yo canoeing all day tomorrow. Should be a good time.

Good to hear my internet genuineness is CONFIRMED.

I'm less confrontational and more polite and tactful in person. But other than that my posting is exactly me

I have a difficult time comparing my OGboards decorum with my real life decorum, because I’ve been posting here with the same people for 10 years, so I am very familiar with posters here who I have never met. I obviously don’t get into big screaming arguments about politics or sports with real life strangers and acquaintances, but I definitely argue about shit with friends and family.

Chat Thread: #HatchOUT finally worked, guys

lol I had moved over from TOB like 2(?) years before that. I brought over my FTDC handle, but a few posters were so shitty to me for that first week or two that I just created a new handle and waited for everybody to figure out it was me. It worked - all I had to do was avoid mentioning Kentucky basketball for a while and those few assholes didn’t even bother me. I honestly have forgotten who they are - hell i’m probably cool with a few of them now. For that post you quoted I had just logged back in as FTDC for the worst poster tournament as a joke.

Cold on the river this morning, but we had it all to ourselves and the 5yo is a trooper. Even saw a couple of otter. It has been a couple years since I’ve seen them out on that stretch of the new.

Is there a name for a mint julep sans mint...and using ice cubes instead of crushed ice?

Sweet lazy bourbon?

Saw a hyundai commercial advertising a spare car key you can start with your phone. Is that a technological advance we really need? Seems hackable.

Saw a hyundai commercial advertising a spare car key you can start with your phone. Is that a technological advance we really need? Seems hackable.

Our Ford you can start with an app which we never use.

I use the preconditioning function on my Chevy bolt all the time. Doesn’t start the car, only warms up the battery and starts climate control. Barely puts a dent in the battery but so nice to hop in a warm car when it’s cold outside.

Is it just me or are like Cam Newton and Nick Saban returning from COVID faster than you'd expect? Like how do we know these folks ain't still contagious?

Saban has one positive test and three negative tests. Reportedly.

Cam tested first tested positive two or three weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back