Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 2009

Thread: Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

  1. #321
    cookout = blabbermouth?
    wfudkn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    truxton circle
    Posts
    16,381
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    WTF Ned Stark is the bad guy in National Treasure?
    And the bad guy in Patriot Games

  2. #322
    I let my beard grow unchecked for about six weeks (excluding the neck and jaw line) and that was unbearable when wearing a mask. However the normal beard length (5-6 guard on electric beard razor) feels great with the mask. I think being clean shaven and bumpy would feel much worse.

    These are my thoughts.

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by wfudkn View Post
    And the bad guy in Patriot Games
    I believe you mean the Irish Freedom Fighter.
    Hungry

  4. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by wfudkn View Post
    And the bad guy in Patriot Games
    and Goldeneye and kinda Fellowship of the Ring

  5. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Stay classy out there.
    I know right. Felt a little bad after my initial thought. But after his concern for 'Merica only a little and I'll just have to live with it.

  6. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    I let my beard grow unchecked for about six weeks (excluding the neck and jaw line) and that was unbearable when wearing a mask. However the normal beard length (5-6 guard on electric beard razor) feels great with the mask. I think being clean shaven and bumpy would feel much worse.

    These are my thoughts.
    I am pretty sure masks are more effective with no beard. Therefor us more evolved baby faces are going to survive the pandemic.

    RIP: Brasky

  7. #327
    Damn, Mako's mom, are you a piņata?

    Because Imma need a blindfold before I hit that.

  8. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Deac Doug View Post
    Damn, Mako's mom, are you a piņata?

    Because Imma need a blindfold before I hit that.
    I apparently need to be more diverse with my rep.

  9. #329
    apparently this guy is not allowed to teach kindergarteners any more after he modified his appearance to this:


  10. #330
    Steve Lepore Paul Hogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney, New South Wales
    Posts
    1,440
    Fucking fascist school boards !

  11. #331
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    44,733
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    apparently this guy is not allowed to teach kindergarteners any more after he modified his appearance to this:

    i mean, i wouldnt' let that guy teach kindergarten without wearing a shirt either

  12. #332
    Most school systems require teachers to cover larger tattoos and I'm totally cool with that. I also would not want my kindergartener being taught by this nightmarish creature.

  13. #333
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    44,733
    what percentage of kindergarten teachers is male?

  14. #334
    Steve Lepore Paul Hogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney, New South Wales
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    what percentage of kindergarten teachers is male?
    What kind of cisgendered white male normative question is that ?

  15. #335
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    44,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hogan View Post
    What kind of cisgendered white male normative question is that ?
    i think you can just say cis

  16. #336
    back when I was a failed teacher and doing sub work, I did pre-school for a month when a teacher got sick

    if I had stuck with education, I probably would have done early childhood

  17. #337
    i like that he had his eyes altered so that the whites are now black. terrifying.

  18. #338
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    115,555
    Our elementary school has a man kindergarten teacher. Black guy. Late 30s. Real good dude. My boys didn’t have him but he always looked out for them.

  19. #339
    I had a male teacher half day in 5th grade, he taught us sex ed and was entertaining about it.

    He told us to remember to take the phone off the hook when having sex with your wife because once you're married it happens so rarely that you can't let anyone interrupt it. I never forgot that.

  20. #340
    Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    DeacsATS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    8,184
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    I had a male teacher half day in 5th grade, he taught us sex ed and was entertaining about it.

    He told us to remember to take the phone off the hook when having sex with your wife because once you're married it happens so rarely that you can't let anyone interrupt it. I never forgot that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •