Page 1 of 101 1234561151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 2009

Thread: Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

  1. #1
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    44,733

    Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

    So, what did you guys have for breakfast?
    Last edited by ImTheCaptain; 10-26-2020 at 08:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Damn straight up stolen from Diggler, I hope you are proud of yourself.


  3. #3
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    44,733

  4. #4
    Kipping pull-ups are the lamest exercise ever, and DG3 sucks.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Kipping pull-ups are the lamest exercise ever, and DG3 sucks.
    did you ever get the video to compare your penises?

  7. #7
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    44,733
    what is up with all these dumb IG reels of slightly-above-average looking women dancing badly?

  8. #8
    tiktok
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  9. #9
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    44,733
    do people like this?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Kipping pull-ups are the lamest exercise ever, and DG3 sucks.
    Iím gonna add your head to my rental property portfolio, because I own that too.

  11. #11
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    do people like this?
    yes there are people who like this.
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  13. #13
    lotta people out there !
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    what is up with all these dumb IG reels of slightly-above-average looking women dancing badly?
    my IG explore tab is all Xtreme! food like super cheesy pizza or massive burritos or whatever

  15. #15
    how many posters do you think you could name off the top of your head if you tried

    i think i could get to 20-25
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by DG3 View Post
    Iím gonna add your head to my rental property portfolio, because I own that too.
    I'm pumped for some time in the future when this busy guy has the time to link his videos and we can beat them, mako

  17. #17
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    44,733
    i bet DG3 is in the top 1% of onlyfans

  18. #18
    starting to think I can beat DG3 since there's a lot of talk and literally no proof beyond a X-fit avatar
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  19. #19
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    44,733
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    how many posters do you think you could name off the top of your head if you tried

    i think i could get to 20-25
    are we allowed to include parodies and re-names

  20. #20
    What is an appropriate, nonhomophobic, nonsexist name to call a dude that brags about how amazing he is at Crossfit and yet runs crazy fast away from an opportunity to prove it. Or a guy that talks about how he's too busy to post because he's making crazy bank yet poofs up like a goddamn douche genie every time his name is mentioned?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •