Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2009

Thread: Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

yeah agreed. no thanks on the ball thing.

also carolina is the worst.

Nah Duke basketball/Duke grads in general are way worse.

Sans any symptom increase Iím gonna take the 5yo canoeing all day tomorrow. Should be a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    yeah agreed. no thanks on the ball thing.

also carolina is the worst.
    My man

lol google russell westbrook
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    Would you rather get sodomized with a barbed wire broom or your balls ripped off with pliers?
    How much do I have to pay for a little of each?

Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Good to hear my internet genuineness is CONFIRMED.

I'm less confrontational and more polite and tactful in person. But other than that my posting is exactly me
    I have a difficult time comparing my OGboards decorum with my real life decorum, because Iíve been posting here with the same people for 10 years, so I am very familiar with posters here who I have never met. I obviously donít get into big screaming arguments about politics or sports with real life strangers and acquaintances, but I definitely argue about shit with friends and family.
    Draxx them sklounst

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheDeaconChin View Post
    Guess who's back, back again, chin is back, tell your friends, bring the rep, the neg rep, the neg rep
    RIP

Chat Thread: #HatchOUT finally worked, guys

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    RIP
    lol I had moved over from TOB like 2(?) years before that. I brought over my FTDC handle, but a few posters were so shitty to me for that first week or two that I just created a new handle and waited for everybody to figure out it was me. It worked - all I had to do was avoid mentioning Kentucky basketball for a while and those few assholes didnít even bother me. I honestly have forgotten who they are - hell iím probably cool with a few of them now. For that post you quoted I had just logged back in as FTDC for the worst poster tournament as a joke.
    Draxx them sklounst

RJ is still a weird dude.

Cold on the river this morning, but we had it all to ourselves and the 5yo is a trooper. Even saw a couple of otter. It has been a couple years since Iíve seen them out on that stretch of the new.

Is there a name for a mint julep sans mint...and using ice cubes instead of crushed ice?

Sweet lazy bourbon?
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorEl View Post
    Is there a name for a mint julep sans mint...and using ice cubes instead of crushed ice?

Sweet lazy bourbon?
    Iím on the hot toddy train tonight. Too good.

Saw a hyundai commercial advertising a spare car key you can start with your phone. Is that a technological advance we really need? Seems hackable.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hogan View Post
    RJ is still a weird dude.
    Just looked at my rep for the first time in a long time. Only neg reps are from rj and from biff... For posting on rj threads

Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    Saw a hyundai commercial advertising a spare car key you can start with your phone. Is that a technological advance we really need? Seems hackable.
    Our Ford you can start with an app which we never use.

I use the preconditioning function on my Chevy bolt all the time. Doesnít start the car, only warms up the battery and starts climate control. Barely puts a dent in the battery but so nice to hop in a warm car when itís cold outside.

Is it just me or are like Cam Newton and Nick Saban returning from COVID faster than you'd expect? Like how do we know these folks ain't still contagious?

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Saban has one positive test and three negative tests. Reportedly.

Cam tested first tested positive two or three weeks ago.