• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats on the mini me townie. Enjoy the naps with him on your chest. Thats one thing I really miss with an infant.

Best wishes for mom as well.

I’ve decided to end all return emails to annoying ass parents with the sign off “As always, knuck if you buck. Sincerely, Coach Mako”

Speaking of sons, we just took our 5 month old kitty to the vet this morning for his "procedure". I feel super bad for him, but we don't want him spraying or sexing our girls (who are fixed), and he's legit started smelling like a musky teenager rather than a cute baby kitty. And it's required as part of the adoption paperwork.

Congrats Townie!

Zombie posts at weird hours expected soon.

Speaking of sons, we just took our 5 month old kitty to the vet this morning for his "procedure". I feel super bad for him, but we don't want him spraying or sexing our girls (who are fixed), and he's legit started smelling like a musky teenager rather than a cute baby kitty. And it's required as part of the adoption paperwork.

we joke with our mail cat that when he was a kitten he had just a little pair of tic tacs and it was the world's quickest procedure to snip them off. just a quick snip from a nail clipper.

guess we're not safe going back to offices. went back in today for the first time in months and apparently had a yellowjacket on the back of my neck who stung me right as I sat down at my desk.

guess we're not safe going back to offices. went back in today for the first time in months and apparently had a yellowjacket on the back of my neck who stung me right as I sat down at my desk.

We're keeping the front doors open so I'm getting mosquitos in my office every day. It's miserable

Yellow jackets are true assholes.

We're keeping the front doors open so I'm getting mosquitos in my office every day. It's miserable

Ah yes, the #1 CDC recommendation to protecting your workspace - make sure a door is open.

Ah yes, the #1 CDC recommendation to protecting your workspace - make sure a door is open.

Let in mosquitos. Let's see, how many diseases are known to be spread by mosquitos?

Start with
Malaria
Yellow Fever
West Nile virus
Dengue
Viral encephalitis (multiple types)
Chikungunya
Zika

I am sure any and all of those are minor drawbacks to allowing more airflow to slightly decrease spread of covid. Have the facilities people not heard of "screen doors?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back