• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the same company as Trader Joe's so prob a lot of the same stuff rebranded

I enjoy the $4 dollar bag of almonds that would cost at least $12 at another store.

Kenji has said he never makes chili like that it’s just if you wanna go all out or to give you an idea of things you could use.

That's why I like the foodspin recipe tbh. It's a really good base to riff off of, and Burneko doesn't even provide measurements for most of the stuff. It promotes CREATIVITY

You watching new South Park? This is epic

Going to watch it after the Finals. Feels like it's been forever since new episodes. I'm sure it's full of tegridy.

Just realized a really high rated brewery I can walk to is open for take out orders due to COVID (they weren't Pre-Covid). They got like 5 different Hazy's to choose from in 4 pack form. Dangerous

Last edited:
Going to watch it after the Finals. Feels like it's been forever since new episodes. I'm sure it's full of tegridy.

It touches just about everything from the past 7 months. Randy shines again. You’ll laugh your balls off

You weren't joking. This is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back