• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
A/B scheduling fucking my world up, bro. Just retaught the exact same lesson to my A day kids I taught them on Thursday. Literally no one said a word until I finished the lecture 15 minutes later.

A/B scheduling fucking my world up, bro. Just retaught the exact same lesson to my A day kids I taught them on Thursday. Literally no one said a word until I finished the lecture 15 minutes later.

Obviously you have great need. Help is coming. Tomorrow is National Coffee Day.

Get your more or less "free" cup somewhere.

Those A kids are going to be hella sharp on that lesson, though. I hope it was an important one.

RECRUITING CLASS RATINGS MEANINGLESS NOW

One one hand, I understand him shouting for attention given he only has one thread.

On the other hand, it's a pretty clear indication that his punishment is really frustrating him. Fits the old "LOOK AT ME" tag. I miss tags.

Definitely done this before. I think it was following a long weekend and I forgot that we had done the assignment at the end of class Friday. However one of my students informed me about two mins in and then I quickly pivoted and assigned review questions from the textbook, which I rarely use, instead. The other students were not pleased.

One one hand, I understand him shouting for attention given he only has one thread.

On the other hand, it's a pretty clear indication that his punishment is really frustrating him. Fits the old "LOOK AT ME" tag. I miss tags.

reducing rj to one thread per forum is the best thing to happen to these boards

Any of you folks that have to wear masks all day, are you pimpling up like you were sixteen again? I got rid of the beard to help reduce irritation, but a couple decades have made me forget how fucking annoying pimples are. Any advice?

Any of you folks that have to wear masks all day, are you pimpling up like you were sixteen again? I got rid of the beard to help reduce irritation, but a couple decades have made me forget how fucking annoying pimples are. Any advice?

I have no fucking clue. I've been having way more trouble than I have in 20 years. I don't know the solution.

These California wildfires getting worse in Napa/Sonoma counties, combined with Monday scaries, are really bringing me down today. A year ago, we were about to head out to St Helena for our wedding this same week. The fires blew up the Tuesday after we left last year. Such an awesome and beautiful area, but this level of fires isn't sustainable at all, and I imagine people are going to start moving out of there for good, if they haven't already.

Sometimes I wish I was smart enough to actually post insight on the political threads instead of making jokes and television references designed to hide my insecurity that I don't have fully formed opinions and lack knowledge in what they're yelling at each other so vociferously about.

Sometimes I wish I was smart enough to actually post insight on the political threads instead of making jokes and television references designed to hide my insecurity that I don't have fully formed opinions and lack knowledge in what they're yelling at each other so vociferously about.

LOL, do you think those Bozos who post day and night on the political threads know what they're talking about ?

you don't need to be smart you just need to be motivated

These California wildfires getting worse in Napa/Sonoma counties, combined with Monday scaries, are really bringing me down today. A year ago, we were about to head out to St Helena for our wedding this same week. The fires blew up the Tuesday after we left last year. Such an awesome and beautiful area, but this level of fires isn't sustainable at all, and I imagine people are going to start moving out of there for good, if they haven't already.

I read an article a while back that talked about how the past few years wildfires have destroyed many of the California gold rush towns, and how that part of American history is in serious danger of being erased

I love teaching about the Gold Rush, mainly just so I can tell my kids wild ass stories about drunken fights, gambling and whoring; then I can transition into how it is an example of the farce that is the classical trope of the American Dream.

Wash your mask daily. Change mask during the day.

Sometimes a folded tissue placed along the contact lines helps. Again, change frequently.

Wear a mask made of different material.

ETA: Shave at night, not in the morning. Give your face 12 hours to heal up from the micro abrasions of shaving.

Last edited:
Wash your mask daily. Change mask during the day.

Sometimes a folded tissue placed along the contact lines helps. Again, change frequently.

Wear a mask made of different material.

ETA: Shave at night, not in the morning. Give your face 12 hours to heal up from the micro abrasions of shaving.

Blue, stop giving me amazing advice and go sign up for the mafia game this week, bro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back