• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Juice, I'm eating stuffed banana peppers from the garden for lunch. You inspired me.

What is an appropriate, nonhomophobic, nonsexist name to call a dude that brags about how amazing he is at Crossfit and yet runs crazy fast away from an opportunity to prove it. Or a guy that talks about how he's too busy to post because he's making crazy bank yet poofs up like a goddamn douche genie every time his name is mentioned?

A phony

this guy gets it

i must spread rep around before giving it to mako again

I could easily do 25+, but I'd get the spelling, spacing, and capitalization wrong on a lot of them.

I still have to check from time to time if it is RJKarl or rjkarl or RJkarl or AttentionWhore.

starting to think I can beat DG3 since there's a lot of talk and literally no proof beyond a X-fit avatar

Live look at me tonight knowing people on OGB don’t like me and need “proof” of my workouts.

91a281551903a85c9f2a0c714b69a229.jpg

Hate on, boys.

My wife ordered a superloud bluetooth microphone without my knowledge and from the videos that she has sent me singing with the kids I've decided to start a new life as an Alaskan fisherman.

lol at "needing proof" when he was the one that brought it up in the first place

My wife ordered a superloud bluetooth microphone without my knowledge and from the videos that she has sent me singing with the kids I've decided to start a new life as an Alaskan fisherman.

Alaska. The Last Frontier. Would also allow you to escape the restrictive bonds of Big Dental, as a mouthful of abcessed teeth is commonplace out in the wilderness of our 49th state.

What is an appropriate, nonhomophobic, nonsexist name to call a dude that brags about how amazing he is at Crossfit and yet runs crazy fast away from an opportunity to prove it. Or a guy that talks about how he's too busy to post because he's making crazy bank yet poofs up like a goddamn douche genie every time his name is mentioned?

Weird thing to say from a guy who talks internet shit about a guy on several different threads (in which he knows I don’t post) who he hasn’t interacted with in 2 days. It’s almost like you think I won’t see it and can validate your dislike of me in your echo chamber.

You commonly call that a coward. Seems we’ve found your appropriate, nonhomophobic, non sexist name.

So I was contacted from someone else in my legal department today saying that the state of DE was evaluating some filing that they made about something (I don't even know what it is) and that the DE staff has been provided information indicating that I'm a felon, so they wanted to know about my felony record since that could affect the filing. I just lolled. I'm guessing that the staff did some super high-tech sleuthing by googling my name, because when I did that I quickly found arrest records for five different people with my same name. So well done guys.

how many posters do you think you could name off the top of your head if you tried

i think i could get to 20-25

RJKarl
PHDeac
TenaciousKory
JuiceCrewAllStar
Mako####
IAmTheCaptain
LouisGossett
Deacvision7
Siff
TownieDeac
Wakephan
DeacDiggler
PaulHogan - BiffTannen
StanGable
MagicDeac
WakeBder
Doofi#1
Doofi#2
awakegirl
leebs (lb09?)
JHMD (gave me rep yesterday so he counts)
MyDeacandMyHand (or whatever)
BillBrasky
Strickland
DeacPops
SZDeac or whatever (Plack)
DG3
jamesda
FusionDad
mikedrum4prez
ipity
WFGolfer7 (or whatever he's on soccer threads)
BTB
BeachBumDeac
OldGoldBeard
HTTD - not sure if still around
Manifest Destiny

There's a few names I know in real life but for some reason their handles aren't coming to me, so I'll stop there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back