• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
If poops and dicks and mom jokes aren’t funny, then I don’t want to know what funny is

I cleaned poop off my daughter tonight while she and I both cracked up. We laughed and we bonded.

Sorry you can’t experience that, Juice.

Also acid and shrooms neeed to be legalized yesterday. Washington state needs to step up, if you wanna push commie shit at least give the people good doses, damn.

Also acid and shrooms neeed to be legalized yesterday. Washington state needs to step up, if you wanna push commie shit at least give the people good doses, damn.

Portugal has decriminalized the taking of drugs (selling is still illegal) so in the mornings when you go out in some areas you will see people lined up at these white vans, where they can get high with a medical professional standing by in case something happens. Part of me is like wow, thats really responsible, and then the American in me is like "look at the waste of tax payer money." Anyways, Dallas is going to be different.

There is no greater experience in the world than hiking on mushrooms.

When we return to school our "flex" day where they clean the school and no students attend but are expected to check in and complete homework/projects/make up work/etc. is going to change from Friday to Wednesday. In their infinite wisdom our district overlords have decided to call WOW Wednesday.

Working On Work Wednesday

I mean WTF? I thought we were suppose to be educators. That is soooooo bad.

When we return to school our "flex" day where they clean the school and no students attend but are expected to check in and complete homework/projects/make up work/etc. is going to change from Friday to Wednesday. In their infinite wisdom our district overlords have decided to call WOW Wednesday.

Working On Work Wednesday

I mean WTF? I thought we were suppose to be educators. That is soooooo bad.

Maybe it's kinda like ironic/dumb intentionally.

Maybe it's kinda like ironic/dumb intentionally.

Maybe? My principal called me out and laughed as I made this reaction when she explained the new "messaging"

giphy.gif

pretty sure the reference to poop and sex disqualifies it from Juice's "New Yorker cartoon" sense of humor

I haven’t watched Not Another Teen Movie in around 2 decades but I remember it being pretty damn funny. I need a Juice ruling.

Holy shit, if Juice doesn't vehemently hate that movie, I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

By today's standards, it's vile, racist, misogynistic garbage.

Probably the funniest movie I've ever seen at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back