• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents had a ton of scorpions at their house in S.C. They had to spray inside and outside 4 times a year in order to keep them out of the house. Those were some ugly fuckers. Glad they left S.C. last year for good. Between the scorpions, punching bag sized yellowjacket nests, carpenter bees that destroyed their first deck, snakes in every nook and cranny, mice sleeping on the engine block of their cars (and eating the wiring), and bears sleeping on their front porch, there was just too much to fucking worry about.

My parents had a ton of scorpions at their house in S.C. They had to spray inside and outside 4 times a year in order to keep them out of the house. Those were some ugly fuckers. Glad they left S.C. last year for good. Between the scorpions, punching bag sized yellowjacket nests, carpenter bees that destroyed their first deck, snakes in every nook and cranny, mice sleeping on the engine block of their cars (and eating the wiring), and bears sleeping on their front porch, there was just too much to fucking worry about.

WTF part of SC did they live in ? Were there cheetahs and chupacabras too ?

I guess the scorpions stay south of the border. Never knew they were in this part of the world.

Any runners got any wireless headphones recs, with the caveat that I’m a teacher and not a successful investment capital neurosurgeon like most posters on the boards?

My man asked for some cheap headphones and every suggestion was $100+ plus. LOLZ. You gotta love the privilege of the Wake boards.

Mako I've had two different versions of these and they work just fine, only complaint is that I wish they were a tad louder. But I like rage when I'm running. I also need the connector piece in the back because ear pods never stay in my ear when I'm running.

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-He...603201139&sprefix=blitzen+wire,aps,174&sr=8-3

My man asked for some cheap headphones and every suggestion was $100+ plus. LOLZ. You gotta love the privilege of the Wake boards.

Mako I've had two different versions of these and they work just fine, only complaint is that I wish they were a tad louder. But I like rage when I'm running. I also need the connector piece in the back because ear pods never stay in my ear when I'm running.

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-He...603201139&sprefix=blitzen+wire,aps,174&sr=8-3

I got my Jabras for $35 from Newegg

Hahaha. I thought this too but I didn't want to bring my poverty into the full light of boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back