View Poll Results: Should we create one European Soccer Thread?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - all leagues including EPL

    5 31.25%
  • Yes - but keep EPL separate

    7 43.75%
  • No - I like individual threads with little interest

    2 12.50%
  • I hate soccer because God hates me

    2 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: 2020-2021 Continental Europe Domestic Soccer MEGA Thread (GER, ESP, FRA, ITA, etc.)

  1. #21
    Weston McKennie starts for Juve in their first match of the year. My how far he’s come.

  2. #22
    You're just trolling me with these thread titles, right?

  3. #23
    Juve-Napoli technically “kicked off” at 2:45 but Napoli has refused to travel with two players (one being their best attacker Insigne) testing positive for COVID earlier this week. Serie A told them to show and they refused.



  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Juve-Napoli technically “kicked off” at 2:45 but Napoli has refused to travel with two players (one being their best attacker Insigne) testing positive for COVID earlier this week. Serie A told them to show and they refused.


    That is not true. The health authority of Campania (the region that Napoli is in) ordered the team into quarantine. Serie A didn't care and scheduled the match anyway.

  5. #25
    Muller-Lewandowski are the best offensive duo of any club in the world

    change my mind

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    Muller-Lewandowski are the best offensive duo of any club in the world

    change my mind
    Messi and .....

    JK 2018-present Messi is a black hole who ruins all that play with him

    Muller and Lewa are great

  7. #27
    Kane and Son are making their case this season.

  8. #28
    Barca's president just resigned. will be interesting if it does anything to affect Messi's decision making.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Barca's president just resigned. will be interesting if it does anything to affect Messi's decision making.
    Wasn't his term up in the spring anyways? My guess is the timing of his announcement is due to it being the best part of the calendar for Barca finances. Because the board and president are held personally responsible for any debts they leave behind on the way out.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Wasn't his term up in the spring anyways? My guess is the timing of his announcement is due to it being the best part of the calendar for Barca finances. Because the board and president are held personally responsible for any debts they leave behind on the way out.
    He could have done damage in the January window and in the meantime. He already signed a huge loan from Goldman Sachs and agreed to a European Super League since the referendum to remove him was started. He then fought tooth and nail to have the referendum annulled. He made all the signatures get validated, and only resigned after petitioning to the government not to let the vote move ahead because of COVID, which the government rejected
    Last edited by tintinisahottie; 10-28-2020 at 11:06 AM.

  11. #31
    Haaland has 23 goals in 22 Bundesliga games, 17 goals in 16 Austrian Bundesliga games, 18 goals in 17 Euro games (including 14 in 11 UCL games), and 6 goals in 7 contests for Norway

    just bananas

  12. #32

  13. #33
    by the way, my UNION pushing for a CL spot in the Bundesliga

  14. #34
    Ricky Peral TimmyClutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Being a Portu-guy
    Posts
    957
    On Saturday night we have Sporting vs. Braga for the Taca da Liga, aka the Portuguese Cup. After a particularly disastrous year last season, its good to see Sporting getting there shit together. Win the Taca and keep first in the Liga. Vamos Leoes! Vamos Verde e brancos!

  15. #35
    Dortmund stink now, especially at the back. They also had have a caretaker manager at the back. Wonder if they are going to clear and cash out and try and rebuild with Reyna, Bellingham and Moukoko. I doubt Haaland or Sancho hangs around if the don't make CL. I also wonder if Jesse Marsch might get a serious look for manager. Matarazzo succeeding at Stuttgart only helps.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •