• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-2021 Continental Europe Domestic Soccer MEGA Thread (GER, ESP, FRA, ITA, etc.)

Should we create one European Soccer Thread?

• Yes - all leagues including EPL

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Yes - but keep EPL separate

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No - I like individual threads with little interest

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I hate soccer because God hates me

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
Thoughts on creating a catch all thread for all European soccer? This can include EPL and Bundesliga too. With all the streaming availability now, it seems like we're watching more than just the Premier League.

I got into Serie A a decent amount during the lockdown and I'd like to discuss that as well as PSG's meltdown in Ligue 1. I guess we can also talk La Liga too. I guess.

Last edited:
I'd say three threads - EPL, Champions League and All Other European Footie.

This guy gets it.

We also need more poll threads about what to do with soccer threads. I'll set up a poll thread to see if others agree with my poll thread take.

In which thread do I discuss the Eredivisie?

Sorry bud you'll have to start your own mid-tier European leagues thread.

JK we can all worship Uly Llanez on this thred.

Richards starts on the bench for Bayern along with Alphonso Davies. Taitague not on the gameday roster for Schalke.

4-0 to Bayern is my prediction. Richards comes on for the final 15 minutes. Schalke don't register a shot on goal.

4-0 to Bayern is my prediction. Richards comes on for the final 15 minutes. Schalke don't register a shot on goal.

was glad that a Bundesliga team took the CL last round and that no EPL teams made the semis, but would be nice to see a real challenge to Bayern at the top of the table this year

If you don't have a separate thread for the EPL, then EPL comments will completely dominate a united European soccer thread.

Agreed. I have updated the thread title to remove the EPL from the equation. Although I don't know if the UK is really even in Europe anymore.

Got season tickets for Austin FC, so im gonna need to figure this whole soccer thing out.

MLS and/or US Soccer Thread for Austin FC please.

JK man I'm very jealous - Austin FC games are going to be awesome. Makes me want to move back.

Bremen is trouble. I’m sad for Sargent.

Gio Reyna starting at the #10 for Dortmund today in their first match with Haland and Sancho in front of him. Wild times.

Back