• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has Died

"I think it should be the next president who gets to appoint someone. At least I'll say that until after the election, when win or lose, I can vote for a new GOP nominee without any repercussions."

Bernie's revolution really paying dividends.

Once more the stalwart of the Senate puts principles over party

Interestingly no mention of what Americans did with the House in 2018.

Say what you will about the Constitution, it has done it’s job of keeping wealthy white men in power no matter what.

Say what you will about the Constitution, it has done it’s job of keeping wealthy white men in power no matter what.

Or that Democrats won the national popular vote for Congress by about nine percentage points in 2018. But as we all know, Republicans don't think those kinds of votes matter.

Yep they pulled the con in 16 and this is the payoff.

Other than threatening to increase the size of the court (which should be very much on the table if McConnell decides to ram through a nominee), what else can Democrats do? Can they filibuster indefinitely?

I think we already nuked the filibuster for judges. Can send flee the country? The Senate has a quorum, right?

This is not the place for a centrist vs progressive fight.

Chris come on man. How is this the time for that? Stop that shit. Time to come together as a party for the election in 46 days.

Back