• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

Old man triggered by the views of a black man afraid for his family because one party has members openly celebrating and defending a mass murderer.

"I said how we elect officials, being prey to their cronyism, deceitfulness and lack of following the wishes of the people that elected them"

Yeah. That's politics. That's like the definition of politics. How we elect officials to fulfill the wishes of the people. That's literally politics.

pol·i·tics

/ˈpäləˌtiks/
Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: politics

the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.

Pop, you're probably not going to read this because you're an old man who can't handle being wrong. So I'm going to talk to everybody else.

I think the reason we're pissed at Pop is that we are staring at the consequences of 40 years of conservativism and he doesn't like what he sees. But he doesn't want to accept responsiblity for it as a staunch Republican for that 40 years. So he blames both sides and declares he's done with the system as a whole.

You might want to read what he wrote again there chief and see if it says kill all republicans or it says something about what he believes hard core republicans think as extrapolated from their support of mass murderers.

So you are going to applaud someone saying you should kill Republicans? Not the POS who celebrated a mass murderer, but all Republicans.

And I wonder why this Country is so f up. I just go on here and get my answer.

That's not what the post you quoted says or means

You might want to read what he wrote again there chief and see if it says kill all republicans or it says something about what he believes hard core republicans think as extrapolated from their support of mass murderers.

Wait, your saying he didn’t say. Kill Republicans.

It’s funny because the last part is telling for everyone else, why this country is so f up, I go on here and get my answer. The mental acuity of the elderly population is in severe decline leading to manipulation by those seeking power and money.

Problem: there’s a big different between parties

Who are the parties- republicans and democrats

What’s the difference about: what the people in the party believe they should do when others don’t believe what they believe

What do democrats do when they don’t agree with something- they go vote for someone To make changes

What do republicans do: they go kill the people they disagree with ie rittenhouse and his supporters,

Post, word for word.

And I quote.

"The big difference bewween the parties is clear.

These people disagree with us. What should we do?

Democrat's: Vote
Republicans: Kill Them"

PH Deac Today, 8:24 pm

Mods, how do you justify banning RJ and letting this garbage be posted?

Clean your ears out and read that again...?

Post, word for word.

And I quote.

"The big difference bewween the parties is clear.

Democrat's: Vote
Republicans: Kill Them"

PH Deac Today, 8:24 pm

Mods, how do you justify banning RJ and letting this garbage be posted?

The big difference between the parties is clear.

Democrats: Vote
Republicans: Kill them

You may think I’m going too far but look at the rhetoric coming from the right against protesters. There’s no such thing as peaceful protest. Everything is a riot that should be met with swift violence. There’s no such thing as unjustified police violence or gun violence in general. Even I didn’t think they’d stoop so low as to celebrate a mass shooter. But that’s how low they are right now. There’s no redemption for this.

That’s why people on the left who are criticizing voting are so off base. No level of organizing will sway these people. They hate us. We have to marginalize them by voting en mass to elect people who will right the system. And even you don’t think the Democrat will right the system, so what? We do know the Republican won’t.

The best part of Pop's "quote" is that he adds an apostrophe in "Democrat's."

Just keep hating PH; it’s obviously the only thing you are good at.

You're the one full of hate here. You can't stand a Black man is daring to talk back to you and even mock you on a message board. Deal with it. Either you can't read or you're just another piece of shit lying Republican living in a delusional haze of white privilege. Even if you're too stupid to understand the beginning, the end makes it clear that I'm saying Democrats need to vote. "We have to marginalize them by voting en mass to elect people who will right the system."

You need to remove yourself from this forum if you can't get your act together. Stop the lies. Stop the spin. Have a decent conversation where you show respect or we're going to clown you. And I will be condescending toward you if you continue to lower yourself.

He posted on the mod board about that to try to get me banned. He went to the manager. We should call him DeacKaren.

You're the one full of hate here. You can't stand a Black man is daring to talk back to you and even mock you on a message board. Deal with it. Either you can't read or you're just another piece of shit lying Republican living in a delusional haze of white privilege. Even if you're too stupid to understand the beginning, the end makes it clear that I'm saying Democrats need to vote. "We have to marginalize them by voting en mass to elect people who will right the system."

You need to remove yourself from this forum if you can't get your act together. Stop the lies. Stop the spin. Have a decent conversation where you show respect or we're going to clown you. And I will be condescending toward you if you continue to lower yourself.

You are delusional. I care not whether you are green, pink or grey. I was considering leaving you and your gang here but not going to happen. I’ll be damned if I get chased by your hatred and lies about everything that doesn’t go your way.
You posted that hateful speech and now won’t own it. Typical.
Grow up. The entire world is not against you.

You can’t even admit your reading comprehension is horrible, somewhere between sailor and brad, and he didn’t say kill all republicans, that would probably be a good place to start.

You are delusional. I care not whether you are green, pink or grey. I was considering leaving you and your gang here but not going to happen. I’ll be damned if I get chased by your hatred and lies about everything that doesn’t go your way.
You posted that hateful speech and now won’t own it. Typical.
Grow up. The entire world is not against you.

You're reading it wrong. PH's post is saying that Republican's are saying to kill the rioters. He is not saying to kill Republicans.

Back