• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, it’s a liberal echo chamber.

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, it’s a liberal echo chamber.

If you spend all day in a liberal echo chamber and think it's real life, well, you've got the rest of the world a great service. Thank you for yours.

If you spend all day in a liberal echo chamber and think it's real life, well, you've got the rest of the world a great service. Thank you for yours.

Why do you ignore the fact that Republicans are fabricating alternate facts about the pandemic, CRT, US elections, etc.?

Why do you ignore the fact that Republicans are fabricating alternate facts about the pandemic, CRT, US elections, etc.?

The self-unawareness is amazing. Do you think that the Dems have been truthful about these very topics (and a host of others)?

I didn't vote for Trump. When my party fails to meet my standard, they don't get my vote just because.

That’s not what the conservative echo chamber tells him.

Imagine thinking a bunch of middle age men on a private school college sports message board is a liberal echo chamber. The real world must be really scary for people like that.

That’s not what the conservative echo chamber tells him.

Imagine thinking a bunch of middle age men on a private school college sports message board is a liberal echo chamber. The real world must be really scary for people like that.

Conservatives don't find liberals "really scary".

Pretty sure stopping COVID-19 isn't in the Constitution. #originalism

This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard:

"Roberts asked Solicitor General Elizabeth Prelogar, who argued in defense of the vaccine-or-test mandate, to confirm that mandating vaccine coverage is “something that the federal government has never done before.” He also remarked that he didn’t think that Congress “had COVID in mind” in 1970, when it passed the Occupational Safety and Health Act. "

This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard:

"Roberts asked Solicitor General Elizabeth Prelogar, who argued in defense of the vaccine-or-test mandate, to confirm that mandating vaccine coverage is “something that the federal government has never done before.” He also remarked that he didn’t think that Congress “had COVID in mind” in 1970, when it passed the Occupational Safety and Health Act. "

She should have replied that there has never been in a time in the last hundred years where we had a pandemic that lasted more than a few months and we didn't require vaccine-or-test.

Good lord you people need a civics lesson

Watching people learn about separation of powers in real time is something else. All SCOTUS wants the Executive Branch to do is follow the actual rules. Congress had demonstrated a keen awareness that we're in a pandemic. If they want to pass these laws (their job, not his) they can. That's how this has worked for hundreds of years. But go on, I guess.

Watching people learn about separation of powers in real time is something else. All SCOTUS wants the Executive Branch to do is follow the actual rules. Congress had demonstrated a keen awareness that we're in a pandemic. If they want to pass these laws (their job, not his) they can. That's how this has worked for hundreds of years. But go on, I guess.

Are all OSHA laws and regulations first passed by Congress?

Back