• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

I'm going to go with Biff, or Donk, or Buttplug or whatever his frat name was. Go Dekes (super proud he is a brother of mine)!

I mean:

180925090604-kavanaugh-yearbook-photo-exlarge-169.jpg

They're still trying to figure out who paid of his $200k in credit card debt.

Diversity is the strength of any fraternity.

When Biden's pick has credible rape allegations against her then I would expect a thorough investigation and most likely for Biden to pick another candidate. Until then, STFU and let the grownups talk.

Elizabeth Warren. Biden thinks she's got it all: woman, native American, young, law degree, scalps, everything.

Haha, yes, the woman who created the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, whose sole purpose is to protect everyday people from being taken advantage by corporations, and relied upon family history about her heritage, should be mocked for being old. This is the good high brow Republican humor that I am sure to find on Tucker Carlson. Please tell me more jokes about being attracted to Green M&M's and how Nancy Pelosi is ugly, this is the political discourse that America deserves.

To be fair with Biden stating it will definitely be someone African American it nows down their options to their 10 “black friends” and making it an African American woman it leaves them with like 3 choices.

To be fair with Biden stating it will definitely be someone African American it nows down their options to their 10 “black friends” and making it an African American woman it leaves them with like 3 choices.

You must have seen this tweet:

28b95d85bead83ce853c375ba018317b.jpg

Any updates on the evidence or support which PROVES Brett Kavanaugh is a serial gang rapist as alleged by many a Tunnels scholar?

Or are we still working through the "feels" stage?

Thanks in advance

Angus demands to see the long form birth certificate of the Kavanaugh rape allegation.

Back