• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

roland

Reaction score
gilligans000.jpg

RIP Lil' Buddy and oldtrenchfighter!

One of the best posters on either board.

A genuinely good dude and I like to think that maybe deep down we were his second favorite team when it was all said and done

As much as I hate losing tonight, I really hate that OTF isn’t around to post photoshops of the game.

OTF would shit in your mouths and you would ask for seconds. He was funny but at Wakes expense. He was not a friend of the program.

It always struck me that some people got so upset he would talk trash about Wake on Packpride. He always conducted himself well on our boards and was entertaining. He had some brilliant Photoshops and I had some pm conversations with him about non-sports related stuff and there's nothing wrong with wishing a poster was still around, especially since you know you'll never see a post from them again.

It always struck me that some people got so upset he would talk trash about Wake on Packpride. He always conducted himself well on our boards and was entertaining. He had some brilliant Photoshops and I had some pm conversations with him about non-sports related stuff and there's nothing wrong with wishing a poster was still around, especially since you know you'll never see a post from them again.

I did too, he seemed like the kind of person you’d really enjoy being around. Miss the guy!

Back