• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson should be fired for this effort

Glad to see that he is listening to those of us who recognized that his fast paced offense was suicide with this thinly garrisoned defense.

I guarantee Clawson is not listening to anyone on this message board.

Maybe the calls for his head motivated him to turn it around!!

If you had told me after state that we would be 4-2 after the Syracuse game with a dominating win I would have laughed in your face.

Embarrassing thread. Wish the OP would make it disappear.

Nah, that was one of the worst efforts I’ve ever seen. Especially against a State team this bad. I’m sure Clawson was embarrassed by it actually. Glad that we have turned it around significantly though.

Change the name of the thread to ‘Clawson should be hired for this effort’

I was assuming the thread name was facetious making fun of the sky-is-falling fans, instead of being someone with impulse control issues.

Time to change thread title to give Claw a 20 year extension!!!!

Appropriate thread title in context of message boards. Terrible showing and worthy of call out thread. Just like the “hang it” threads are worthy now. Such is the passion of message boards. Glad Clawson turned things around.

Nah, that was one of the worst efforts I’ve ever seen. Especially against a State team this bad. I’m sure Clawson was embarrassed by it actually. Glad that we have turned it around significantly though.

TITCR - Dave makes a couple million a year he can take some criticism from armchair quarterbacks

To add: Dave’s salary/(expectation + crazy fan base) ratio is probably the highest in the entire country across all sports

Back