• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans plan to subvert American democracy

WFFaithful

Reaction score
Trump refuses to commit to peaceful transfer of power.

Republicans plan to replace elections officials who will manipulate ballots and declare Trump the winner.

#thanksrepublicans

I wish the media would leave the topic alone - by even making it a point of discussion they are empowering that shitbird to try and pull some shit.

Anything for power.

Thx Pubs.

People here used to give me shit for posting about this.

I don't think you understand what I posted because you are a Republican who has no values except power.

Conservatives have no values except for power.

It's as if they were only worried about ethics so they could get their people in office to cash in.

Republicans have no values except power. The sooner we all learn and accept this, the better off we will be.

This is entirely the Dems' fault for nominating Hillary.

It’s just crazy to me that people are slapped in the face with reality yet still won’t leave the cult. Like you are being lied to, you know you are being lied to, there’s direct proof be it your lost job, your dead family member, etc... but you’re like well I think that’s just me not a real problem everyone else is facing.

It’s just crazy to me that people are slapped in the face with reality yet still won’t leave the cult. Like you are being lied to, you know you are being lied to, there’s direct proof be it your lost job, your dead family member, etc... but you’re like well I think that’s just me not a real problem everyone else is facing.

and all for Donald Trump, essentially the worst person in American history

Religion is still a thing in 2020...it is not at all surprising that people will believe all sorts of stuff in the face of overwhelming data undermining their beliefs.

Just checking in to see if any Republican leaders have denounced Dear Leader for his undermining of democracy.

Just checking in to see if any Republican leaders have denounced Dear Leader for his undermining of democracy.

no they have just all been saying "don't worry we will have a peaceful swearing in on Jan 20"

They've been too busy pointing at Hillary Clinton.

Back