• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brad Parscale Beats Wife Then Threatens to Commit Suicide

I think it is unlikely that Brad would have access to Trump’s tax returns but very likely that Brad was stealing from Trump.

I'm in FL and I've barely seen Trump ads. This is probably the fewest political ads I've seen in any cycle since I moved here during the 2004 cycle.

But I did see a Trump while checking Basketball Reference for playoff stats.

Seriously? I've seen a ton. Well, the same 2 or 3 over and over. There have been times that there has been a Trump ad followed by a Biden ad followed by a Trump ad - and times it has been Biden ad Trump ad Biden ad. The semi-amusing thing is how contradictory the back to back ads can be. "Trump is trying to cut Social Security - Biden won't let that happen." Next ad ... "Biden is against Social Security - Trump will fight for it."

Wow - that video is bizarre. From him coming out shirtless with a beer (or some blue can) like he is hanging on the beach during spring break to the cops running into the picture and tackling him right onto the street. And I'll let someone else mention his wife's big breasts and small bikini top.

Do the People of Praise blame the wife for not honoring her husband's authority?

A few takeaways.

Given that the wife was in a bikini top, I didn't think it was that weird he was shirtless with a beer in his own home on a Sunday afternoon in Fort Lauderdale. That's how most Florida Man police incidents start anyway.

His wife said he had 4 or 5 guns. They confiscated 10.

He wasn't doing anything based on the body cam. The cop with the cam called him over. He complied and was just talking with the cop. Then the other three came out of nowhere like they were sacking a QB. Ridiculous. There was nothing to suggest he wouldn't have complied with being handcuffed without them tackling him.

Last edited:
kind of novel to see a white dude get his ass handed to him by the police when he was being perfectly calm.

makes you wonder why it takes so long for police to release body cam footage when they kill people

A few takeaways.

Given that the wife was in a bikini top, I didn't think it was that weird he was shirtless with a beer in his own home on a Sunday afternoon in Fort Lauderdale. That's how most Florida Man police incidents start anyway.

He wasn't doing anything based on the body cam. The cop with the cam called him over. He complied and was just talking with the cop. Then the other three came out of nowhere like they were sacking a QB. Ridiculous. There was nothing to suggest he wouldn't have complied with being handcuffed without them tackling him.

They told him to get on the ground and he didn't do it within 1.5 seconds. Cops also knew he hd half a dozen guns. He was also messing around with his pocket, but the tackling cops probably couldn't see that. So even if there were a bunch of psychological professionals that could have been sent to this call, the same number of cops would have showed up because of the guns.

America is legit doomed.

Maybe but I'd like to know why the first cop there chose to talk rather than pull his weapon immediately. Seems a better course of action.

A few takeaways.

I’d also like to assert that if some one is having a mental health crisis it is really fucked up to send that many police with that much body armor and that many guns. That guy needed an ambulance and a social worker not to be tackled and hand cuffed. I guess if the wife said he was threatening her with a weapon you send some cops but it is really a strange way to respond to a mental health crisis and sending in cops with guns is most likely going to escalate the situation. I had to call 911 for my daughter once in a cvs parking lot and within minutes 3 police cars showed up and with hands on guns they started interrogating me. Ten minutes later an ambulance arrived but still no counselor. That was a fucked up day; I was really glad to be white.

They told him to get on the ground and he didn't do it within 1.5 seconds. Cops also knew he hd half a dozen guns. He was also messing around with his pocket, but the tackling cops probably couldn't see that. So even if there were a bunch of psychological professionals that could have been sent to this call, the same number of cops would have showed up because of the guns.

Once the cops had secured the wife and knew she was safe from the guns their job was done and a social worker should take over. There was no need for them to engage the guy and no need to tackle him with over whelming force.

Back