• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brad Parscale Beats Wife Then Threatens to Commit Suicide

So he stole from the Trump campaign to pay Manning's buyout? I'm good with that.

Brad Parscale has close to 57K Instagram followers. He only follows 61 people, one of which is @forbeswakebasketball

he's from Kansas and played hoop at a junior college at the same time that Forbes was an assistant for Barton County Community College in Great Bend, Kansas

Brad Parscale has close to 57K Instagram followers. He only follows 61 people, one of which is @forbeswakebasketball

its posts like this that keep me coming back to read this board. How do you know that? Why do you know that? :D

its posts like this that keep me coming back to read this board. How do you know that? Why do you know that? :D

I was reading an article about Brad and his wife that contained a link to his instagram account @parscale. I clicked the link, saw that he only followed a few people so decided to take a quick look to see who he was following. It was mostly the usual Trump world suspects until I saw Forbes name. Just struck me as odd that he follows so few people and one of them happens to be the Wake bball coach.

He's not the only one "stealing" from those campaign coffers. Just the only one caught so far.

The Lincoln Project did an ad about people stealing from Trump like two months ago.

Saw that. Used quotes around stealing because all the top people are in on the grift.

My concern is not for that dude specifically, my concern is that police handle mental health crises very poorly. This guy luckily only ended up with a some scrapes and bruises, but these situations too often end up very poorly. That fact that you think someone threatening suicide will have the clarity of mind to respond to police instructions shouted from 20 feet away with a gun pointed at them within seconds clarifies for me that you do not understand how someone with any anxiety disorder or depression (etc.) thinks and operates, especially during a crisis.

Do you think that sending in a social worker is the best way to handle a drunk, potentially unstable, violent, and possibly armed 6’6 man?

He's not the only one "stealing" from those campaign coffers. Just the only one caught so far.

No doubt. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if the biggest takers are his kids and in-laws, followed by Trump himself. It's a family of grifters.

Last edited:
Do you think that sending in a social worker is the best way to handle a drunk, potentially unstable, violent, and possibly armed 6’6 man?

I think someone who specializes in dealing with people who are in a mental health crisis and aren’t armed are probably the best ones to handle that situation.

I think someone who specializes in dealing with people who are in a mental health crisis and aren’t armed are probably the best ones to handle that situation.

Yeah. Social workers and mental health experts deal with large unstable men all the time.

On further thought, I think it is probably best to have a social worker just shoot them.

Yeah. Social workers and mental health experts deal with large unstable men all the time.

No shit. But they do it in a controlled environment they know is safe. Which this was not.

If Brad had a gun and shot a social worker you would blame the police for not controlling the situation.

No shit. But they do it in a controlled environment they know is safe. Which this was not.

If Brad had a gun and shot a social worker you would blame the police for not controlling the situation.

This. Social workers should be immediately involved after the person is in a controlled environment. What social worker is going to sign up to respond, unarmed, and apparently without police presence (?), to an unhinged, drunk guy with a weapons cache who is beating his wife and threatening suicide?

This. Social workers should be immediately involved after the person is in a controlled environment. What social worker is going to sign up to respond, unarmed, and apparently without police presence (?), to an unhinged, drunk guy with a weapons cache who is beating his wife and threatening suicide?

Well if you pay them enough they’ll be glad to do it.

Back