• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brad Parscale Beats Wife Then Threatens to Commit Suicide

WakeForestRanger

Reaction score

Last edited:
Wasn't he the guy behind the Tulsa rally where they set up an outdoor stage for the anticipated crowds and only about 10k showed up to hear him talk inside the arena?

Thoughts and prayers for Brad.

Was just about to come here and post the news. This administration really is like a never-ending bad reality show. Add yet another nutcase with a ruined reputation to Trump's "best and most serious people" motley crew. Nearly everyone who has worked for Trump really has left with their reputation and credibility in tatters, and some are in jail or under investigation and/or indictment, or have simply cracked up like this guy. Really bodes well for the nation if he somehow gets a second term.

Last edited:
Wasn't he the guy behind the Tulsa rally where they set up an outdoor stage for the anticipated crowds and only about 10k showed up to hear him talk inside the arena?

Yes and was demoted soon after. Think I saw in the latest campaign filings he took a $15k (monthly?) paycut.

Very sad news.

Was just about to come here and post the news. This administration really is like a never-ending bad reality show. Add yet another nutcase with a ruined reputation to Trump's "best and most serious people" motley crew. Nearly everyone who has worked for Trump really has left with their reputation and credibility in tatters, and some are in jail or under investigation and/or indictment, or have simply cracked up like this guy. Really bodes well for the nation if he somehow gets a second term.

Not really helpful language

Not really helpful language

He worked for Trump, and sorry, but my sympathy for those who do (or did) is simply gone. If it makes any difference, I'll change the nutcase description to "former enabler and promoter of the worst and perhaps craziest POTUS in US History."

Last edited:
I’m betting this has something to do with the tax story that broke today. His enablers are scared.

I’m betting this has something to do with the tax story that broke today. His enablers are scared.

Good call .... but how would the campaign manager ever get anywhere close to his personal tax returns?

Good call .... but how would the campaign manager ever get anywhere close to his personal tax returns?

I don’t think Parscale was involved in the apparent tax/financial disclosure fraud. I think it’s more along the lines of “if I go down, you’re all coming with me and you’re implicated, so you better make sure I win.”

There's no telling how much embezzlement & fraud Parscale is personally involved in.

Whatever the level of his involvement, it’s abundantly clear that this is a criminal enterprise. And I can’t believe the tax return news breaking today is just a coincidence.

There's no telling how much embezzlement & fraud Parscale is personally involved in.

True, Parscale would be the one who would know who was paying the campaign expenses, and how they were being written off, stolen. I.E. he knows where all the money being raised from the 6x match Facebook ads are being spent.

I mean have you seen a Trump Ad on the TV in the past 3 months? What if every dollar he was raising just went to straight consulting fees to Trump family members ala Bannon's Border Wall projects?

I mean have you seen a Trump Ad on the TV in the past 3 months? What if every dollar he was raising just went to straight consulting fees to Trump family members ala Bannon's Border Wall projects?
Well, maybe, but if you watched any NFL this season you saw plenty of Trump ads.

Well, maybe, but if you watched any NFL this season you saw plenty of Trump ads.

Hrmmm, I'm in CA. I realize that there's probably a reason I'm not seeing Trump Ads.

Brad Parscale Threatens to Commit Suicide

I'm in FL and I've barely seen Trump ads. This is probably the fewest political ads I've seen in any cycle since I moved here during the 2004 cycle.

But I did see a Trump while checking Basketball Reference for playoff stats.

Last edited:
Back