• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Mafia Back?! Sign Up Thread, Game Next Week

Gooner

Pit League Fantasy Football Commissioner
Reaction score
A few have expressed interest in a mafia game, I should have plenty of time next week to run one. If you want to play, sign up here, I will see how many are interested before deciding what kind of game to play.

Put out the bat signals, people.

1) Juice
2) Knight
3) D14
4) Evo
5) CreamyGoodness
6) mako
7) ryala
8) bym
9) Townie
10) Tejas
11) gouda
12) jhawk
13) blue

Last edited:
Hells to the muthafuckin' yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maci Stevenson dumped me outside a PacSun at the Waldorf mall junior year. But when I walked by that Auntie Anne's 5 minutes later that smell was all it took to erase that horror of that day.

I have high expectations of this mafia game to do the same. Don't dissapoint me auntie goon.

In.

Maci Stevenson dumped me outside a PacSun at the Waldorf mall junior year. But when I walked by that Auntie Anne's 5 minutes later that smell was all it took to erase that horror of that day.

I have high expectations of this mafia game to do the same. Don't dissapoint me auntie goon.

In.

I was mistaken in my earlier estimate of how hard my erection was. I am now turbo erect.

In.

I don't know who this person is, but I like them already.

Is there a thread that explains Mafia?

Step 1: Everyone is either civ or mafia
Step 2: Try to vote out mafia if you're civ, try to not die if you're mafia
Step 3: Knight fake claims cop regardless of alignment
Step 4: ??????
Step 5: Profit

You forgot step 6. mafia PH posts 27 million times on every forum, 48 million times in mafia chat, and 3 times in the game thread.

Shit yeah thanks

My son will be 18 days old on Monday and my parental leave is over and I’m back at work. Time for him to learn what an absentee father looks like and for my employer to remember exactly what they were missing. In

My son will be 18 days old on Monday and my parental leave is over and I’m back at work. Time for him to learn what an absentee father looks like and for my employer to remember exactly what they were missing. In

Grats, Townie. You only get 2 weeks of paternity leave?

I’ve got four more weeks I’ll use when my wife’s leave runs out early next year.

Back