• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Served

Just out of curiosity...Will the original plan of allowing RJ to have freedom in January maintain? Or are you guys going to listen to Juice and others to keep him in his own thread, even if he continues his good behavior?

he'll be freed in january and immediately start fucking up the boards again

He will be freed in good faith in January per our punishment decision (we're not going to backtrack just because things are pretty peaceful, which we fully expected). He will also be on probation at that point and for the foreseeable future, though.

I love the premise that rj has done well for not starting any new threads when he is in a user category that doesn't even allow him to start new threads (as I understand it).

Great argument, Mich. Good job, good effort. I hope rj gives the "attaboy" in a PM that you so richly want and, more importantly, deserve.

I love the premise that rj has done well for not starting any new threads when he is in a user category that doesn't even allow him to start new threads (as I understand it).

Great argument, Mich. Good job, good effort. I hope rj gives the "attaboy" in a PM that you so richly want and, more importantly, deserve.

Phew. It's not like I got into a dick measuring contest with a rando on a sports message board.

But hey man, you do you.

You'd think people would get tired of carrying buckets for a fraudster. There are so many parallels between RJ's larger than life stories/lies and refusal to take responsibility for anything, and the story of that Shaun Rootenberg dude up in Canada land that has been in the news a bit lately...it's just that RJ only made a few hundred $$ scamming gullible Wake sports board posters with a made up book (that we know of) and Shaun took millions from gullible divorcees with made up investments. Hell, they even both had "tech" companies...RJ's MyLifeCard and Shaun's Trivia for Good app.

giphy.gif

RJ kept up his end of the deal. He is restored to normal posting privileges, although on a short leash for the time being.

Back