• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

Only bank robbers and welders wear masks and you know these people are too lazy for a REAL job! MOAR Law and Order!

my favorite argument to counteract dumb people saying masks restrict breathing and your ability to think clearly is to ask if they want their dentists and surgeons to keep wearing masks. seems like they do their jobs just fine.

Its hard to tell from the video. I would imagine that zero social distancing and widespread shouting would limit face mask effectiveness but I'm not a scientist.

Outside wearing a mask with zero social distancing and shouting is more risky than outside wearing a mask with social distancing and no shouting.

But it’s far less risky than eating inside a restaurant.

Outside wearing a mask with zero social distancing and shouting is more risky than outside wearing a mask with social distancing and no shouting.

But it’s far less risky than eating inside a restaurant.

Or going to a rose garden ceremony announcing a new Supreme Court nominee.

also it's pretty rich that Trump is railing on Fauci when last weekend they were airing the ad with Fauci in it that he said was used without his consent

Its hard to tell from the video. I would imagine that zero social distancing and widespread shouting would limit face mask effectiveness but I'm not a scientist.

don't worry. In coronAmerica everyone is an expert... or no one is. Either way, we don't value expertise anyway.

my favorite argument to counteract dumb people saying masks restrict breathing and your ability to think clearly is to ask if they want their dentists and surgeons to keep wearing masks. seems like they do their jobs just fine.

I think about F1 pit crews wearing masks and still making sub 3 second pit stops.

I think about F1 pit crews wearing masks and still making sub 3 second pit stops.

But we’ve got people who can’t push a shopping cart with a mask on.

But we’ve got people who can’t push a shopping cart with a mask on.

They've got an underlying medical issue they don't have to disclose! Also, they have free speech! Oh, and freedom of religion. Jesus hates masks! Wait... he loves... I'm really confused guys.

WK7GHIUWEYM666SMGCMN27G4FI.JPG

damn. I haven't even eaten in a restaurant in over 6 months. :dumb:

The White house probably should tell him to fuck off since that's pretty much acknowledgement that he thinks Trump is done and they don't want to be tied down to a massive stimulus with Biden as president. You know tanking another democrat president's agenda through obstruction and pretending that deficits matter again over helping desperate Americans.

Back