Page 11 of 107 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 2122

Thread: COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

  1. #201
    I go back to about 6 months ago where I said the worst thing that could happen would be a narcissist like him getting it and recovering, because then he won't be personally afraid at all. Let it sweep through the country so people can return to eating indoors at his golf clubs.

  2. #202
    Yep
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

  3. #203
    Historically Competitive
    vtwhat etc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    4,669
    I'll bet a bajillion dollars that he's readmitted by the end of the week.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    and she is a Harvard grad, right? fucking dumbshit
    *Harvard law

    Also, transferred to Harvard law from Miami after working in the White House. Seems suspicious to me..........

  5. #205
    I mean there was never going to be self-reflection about how he was wrong and there certainly wouldnt be about how he has access to the best medicine, doctors, and facilities at no cost while many Americans don't have that luxury.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    Oh well this should be lovely

    He really is insane. Not just a clown or stupid or ignorant and selfish and all the rest, but he truly is batshit crazy. I'm sure we'll all have fun for the rest of the campaign listening to him brag about how he just wrestled that virus right to the ground and beat the hell out of it, and let's just open up everything so we can all do the same. It's Alice in Wonderland time.

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by vtwhat etc View Post
    I'll bet a bajillion dollars that he's readmitted by the end of the week.
    You would really make that bet? You have no solid data to go with either direction from he is really sick to he was never even infected, plus the guy would probably rather die then get admitted again.

  8. #208
    Certainly possible he deteriorates and gets readmitted.

    But hardly certain.


    His allegedly fleeting slightly low oxygen levels sounds like cover for justifying dexamethasone therapy.

    I donít think heís been very ill so far.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

  9. #209
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,064
    Fuck Trump but I for one hope the sitting president is always over-treated

  10. #210
    Trumps response reminds me of how great my dad felt after he took a course of doxycycline for Lyme disease. Turns out that old people have a lot of inflammation and feel great when said inflammation is suppressed.

  11. #211
    The attempt to justify the limousine trip yesterday was...woefully inadequate.


    Because thereís no justifying it.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

  12. #212
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    120,354
    Saw that the cheering group of supporters was hastily organized by the Maryland GOP.


  13. #213
    At the request of the Trump campaign, no less.

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    I go back to about 6 months ago where I said the worst thing that could happen would be a narcissist like him getting it and recovering, because then he won't be personally afraid at all. Let it sweep through the country so people can return to eating indoors at his golf clubs.
    I remember when you wrote that and thinking you were right. Turns out, you nailed it.

  15. #215
    I'm starting to get tired of hearing folks in my office claim that "COVID will disappear after the election"...If I've heard it once I've heard it 50 times over the past month

  16. #216
    I think itís safe to restart the negative ads.
    Hungry

  17. #217
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    120,354
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    I'm starting to get tired of hearing folks in my office claim that "COVID will disappear after the election"...If I've heard it once I've heard it 50 times over the past month
    I think that's how right-leaning people think politics works. Ebola "disappeared." The caravans "disappeared." They think everything is a game to get people out of office because conservatives treat everything like a game to attack their political opponents.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    Oh well this should be lovely

    Fuck this guy so hard. How many more people are going to die because this asshole says don't be afraid.

  19. #219
    Yeah after the election and a Biden win I could see a bunch of republican states and followers being all about shutting things down to own the libs like it would be some big triumph and liberals saying oh no don't shut things down and protect people from dying, next thing you will do is wear masks.

  20. #220
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,064
    doesn't matter, got elected. trump had no other option than to put out that message

    the atlantic had a story about Bolsonaro a few days ago about how he parlayed his illness into a win

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •