Page 13 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    I wonder if one of the frequent thoughts that run through his pea brain is "What would Putin do in this situation?" and then he does it. He's probably got a poster of Putin somewhere in one of his penthouses.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

COVID Thread 2: Thank You for Standing Outside my Hospital! (Super Political!!!)

Susan Collins believes he has learned his lesson.

Itís hard to care about these people if they donít care about themselves.

I mean, walking up some stairs is more physical activity than he was used to pre-COVID. Not terribly surprised he's out of breath.

He is not afraid of Covid and not letting it dominate his life

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    He's not well.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    I heard somebody at work a couple of weeks ago (middle-aged woman) say that she felt the coronavirus will "ease off after the election", but she wasn't sure which candidate needed to win for that happen. I didn't have the heart to tell her that the virus doesn't care if Trump or Biden are in the WH, and will continue after the election no matter who wins. The conspiracy bug runs very deep in our society, no doubt. It really says something about a lot of Americans that they seem to think an election will take care of the pandemic one way or another.
    Lots of magical thinking in America

https://medium.com/age-of-awareness/...g-593040ac7231

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    I donít know if thatís magical thinking. I think itís lack of understanding about politics one way or the other. This person could be a conservative who thinks coronavirus is a hoax hyped up by the election. They could be liberal who thinks the impact of voting against Republicans will take place immediately as opposed months later after Biden takes office and Dems at different levels draft legislation or executive orders.

Just found out that my grandmas nursing home in Kentucky currently has 24 cases, and is in complete lock down.
    Draxx them sklounst

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    I heard somebody at work a couple of weeks ago (middle-aged woman) say that she felt the coronavirus will "ease off after the election", but she wasn't sure which candidate needed to win for that happen. I didn't have the heart to tell her that the virus doesn't care if Trump or Biden are in the WH, and will continue after the election no matter who wins. The conspiracy bug runs very deep in our society, no doubt. It really says something about a lot of Americans that they seem to think an election will take care of the pandemic one way or another.
    Most of the major issues we wrestle with as a society can be traced back to us being generally a bunch big dumb fucking idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    Just found out that my grandmas nursing home in Kentucky currently has 24 cases, and is in complete lock down.

Trump says not to worry.

[Sorry to hear. Itís gonna be a hell of a fall and winter, Iím afraid]
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Scooter Banks
    Go to the Elf's house. We're just a bit West of there.
    Susan Collins is officially an idiot. See balcony, White House, evening of October 5th 2020.

My big wet President breathing completely normally
    Draxx them sklounst

Scooter Banks
    Worth the read. I mean Don Jr. is the voice of reason in the room?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...family-divided

Scooter Banks
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Just put them on zoom.

We'll know exactly when he's actually feeling better.... he'll be playing Golf