Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by CHillDeac View Post
    With all of the Trump BS yesterday and today no one is talking about Eric Trump's under oath interview with the NY AG yesterday.
    Is there something to talk about?

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Is there something to talk about?
    Well, it's a fairly big deal that Eric was deposed relating to an ongoing investigation of the President's company as to tax fraud.

However, there are no details that have come out of the deposition, nor will there likely be for quite a while until there is some public filing.

Never Murdered My FIL
    Wait, Brad doesnít even vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Demonwolverine View Post
    There is a difference between the more progressive representatives of the democratic party being dragged to the middle in the hopes that their candidate can get elected, and the radical right hijacking the republican party and dragging level headed conservatives off a cliff just to get supreme court justices.
    Nah, voting for a guy that is less progressive than you want but still has the most aggressive climate proposal and an imperfect but better than the alternative health care plan is pretty much exactly the same as being a Christian conservative and gleefully voting for a known adulterer and sexual assaulter. Both sides yadda yadda, same difference.
    Birds are real.

What's with the tiny fist up with palm out? Has he always done that gesture? It looks stupid, someone should tell him.

Now it is being reported that most of the Joint Chiefs of Staff are in quarantine bc one member tested positive. At least they are following CDC guidelines so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    Wait, Brad doesnít even vote?
    he's probably a principled libertarian who diligently lifted himself up by the bootstraps he interited from his rich parents

COVID Thread 2: I'm a Great Breather, Many Are Saying That! (Super Political!!!)

Almost the entire Joint Chiefs are quarantining because they attended a reception with Trump and Melania. The Coast Guard Chief tested positive.

https://nyti.ms/2GvGZ7V
    Last edited by PhDeac; 10-06-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    After 2016 I'm not taking anything for granted and won't until Biden has been declared the winner, but it does seem as if the polls are finally starting to tank for him. I think his batshit crazy performance in the first debate - which people aren't forgetting, and I've even heard Trumpites admit that "he didn't do so well" - followed by his batshit crazy behavior after getting covid, may finally have turned the momentum in favor of Biden. Of course we still may have two more debates where Biden could stumble over a word or fact and lead the media and Trumpites to go berserk with the dementia claims, but right now things aren't looking so good for Donnie. His administration is just imploding right before our eyes.

Yepóbut really it only ever has been.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    Nah man. All we ever needed to do was (kinda) close the border to China in late March and then develop some medicines. That's it.

Jenius!

the President's dr reports Trump's feeling no symptoms today. how fortunate we are that if any President of ours was going to be in charge during a pandemic, it just happens to be the one with the best immune system in history.

can you imagine what it would have done to Hillary "What's that on her tongue" Clinton?

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    the President's dr reports Trump's feeling no symptoms today. how fortunate we are that if any President of ours was going to be in charge during a pandemic, it just happens to be the one with the best immune system in history.

can you imagine what it would have done to Hillary "What's that on her tongue" Clinton?
    ok cool have him meet with Barr real close at a table for a few hours and throw Mitch McConnell in there with them. It's fine, Trump beat this thing

It is kind of crazy how they aren't really good at this but there is enough of a cult to lap it up, like that out of shape elderly fat fuck has the quickest coronavirus to hospital to recovered time of anyone that has contracted the virus, like at least go with a week, he might have even gotten some sympathy then.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    the President's dr reports Trump's feeling no symptoms today.
    lol yeah fuckin right. That motherfucker wouldnít have gotten over a cold that fast, much less COVID. He was running out of breath just standing yesterday.
    Draxx them sklounst

At this point, it's a matter of which WH person dies and when. Watch it be some random butler. I know somebody who works in the WH (non-politically) and I'm scared for them at this point.

Somehow Stephen Miller didn't contract COVID when his wife tested positive in May, impregnated her, and now tested positive in October.
    Last edited by PhDeac; 10-06-2020 at 07:12 PM.

So is Biden out of the woods yet from last Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    At this point, it's a matter of which WH person dies and when. Watch it be some random butler. I know somebody who works in the WH (non-politically) and I'm scared for them at this point.

Probably.

Stephen Miller's wife mocked Kamala Harris for requesting extra protections at the debate yesterday.