• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

Last big piece of news was Kellyanne has it.

Trump's campaign manager tested positive for COVID-19.

Brad Parscale really dodged a bullet.

Sure. Seems like a plan until he has symptoms or those symptoms get worse.

So how does him getting it affect people's votes? Is it proof he was wrong , or if most likely he's better in a week evidence we should just deal with it? Doesn't he also just get some sympathy votes?

Also, I mean what's the liklihood he gave it to Biden 3 days ago? They were apart but talking to each other for 90 minutes and neither were wearing masks. Seems high.

So how does him getting it affect people's votes? Is it proof he was wrong , or if most likely he's better in a week evidence we should just deal with it? Doesn't he also just get some sympathy votes?

Also, I mean what's the liklihood he gave it to Biden 3 days ago? They were apart but talking to each other for 90 minutes and neither were wearing masks. Seems high.

Biden negative as of now. Spacing of lecterns so far apart was deliberate in case the events that just happened.

Biden negative as of now. Spacing of lecterns so far apart was deliberate in case the events that just happened.

They would have been wise to put a plexiglass barrier up between them too though. Not sure how likely, but it is possible Biden is infected. Biden was tested on day 3. A lot of people with no symptoms who are infected test negative. 60-70% of people who develop symptoms show them within 5 days of exposure. He has a ways go go to get in the clear. Get through Sunday and then the odds are more in his favor each and every day.

It won’t be long before the Republican Party has herd mentality.

First a cocktail of experimental antibodies now Remdesivir, sure are a lot of experimental drugs for “mild symptoms”. Surprise surprise it’s not any of the things that he has promoted at all, he really should be limited to medicines he has touted and treatment by doctors that have gone along with it, or the my pillow guy.

First a cocktail of experimental antibodies now Remdesivir, sure are a lot of experimental drugs for “mild symptoms”. Surprise surprise it’s not any of the things that he has promoted at all, he really should be limited to medicines he has touted and treatment by doctors that have gone along with it, or the my pillow guy.

Seriously. The fact he isn’t actually taking hydroxychloroquine right now is infuriating. Motherfucker tried to sell it to us like a god damn snake oil salesman in order to help his political chances. Fuck him.

Back