Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Whereís Brad been the past couple of days?
    Fasting and praying for OUR PRESIDENT!

Yep

But VIP treatment often deviates from usual protocols and pathways.

And not necessarily with better results.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

He does look a bit better today, looks like he's going out to greet the MAGA'ers on the street

Last edited by stugotz; 10-04-2020 at 05:23 PM.

Oh shit you going to let the 200,000 plus dead know what youíve finally learned about Covid!

The fucking fuck is that guy saying?

Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    He does look a bit better today, looks like he's going out to greet the MAGA'ers on the street

Heís such a fuck stick

Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post

aaaaand, he just drives by in a car!

Why is he meeting with soldiers if he has Covid? That seems like more bullshit. I donít care who you are, if you have Covid then I donít want to be near you unless it is my responsibility to care for you.
    Letís get this done!

I canít imagine why Secret service always ranks their job as the worst of any government agency.

What a pos. He's meeting military members in the hospital? He's gonna stick his orange face out in public while he should be quarantining? He learned a lot about covid in real school? But he already knew everything.

So this is the Covid version of his bible photo op. Really little thinking goes into these things except satisfying his fragile ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    So this is the Covid version of his bible photo op. Really little thinking goes into these things except satisfying his fragile ego.
    Theyíre simply placating a man with dementia.

He learned a lot about COVID? Are you shitting me? Too bad he didn't bother to learn more in January.

I know you are being faciscous but he knew and admitted it all to Woodward. Those tapes showed he understood the danger and lied on purpose. His deplorable supporters don't know and the few that do don't care.

Draxx them sklounst

Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    This is not the case for everyone. Some people take high dose steroids and have no side effects at all, whereas others develop significant side effects, like psychosis.

Steroids certainly could make one anxious and fidgety, to the point that a joy ride to wave at supporters seems like a good idea...