• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

I think that's how right-leaning people think politics works. Ebola "disappeared." The caravans "disappeared." They think everything is a game to get people out of office because conservatives treat everything like a game to attack their political opponents.

Yep. Once might say it's gaslighting.

I'm starting to get tired of hearing folks in my office claim that "COVID will disappear after the election"...If I've heard it once I've heard it 50 times over the past month

Do they think it will disappear worldwide or just in the US?

You work with some dumb people. You should ask them a month after the election why it isn’t gone.

You work with some dumb people. You should ask them a month after the election why it isn’t gone.

That is my reaction. Do they think that Spain, Italy, Brazil, yada yada yada all played along in a world conspiracy to help the Dems? By the way, this is a rhetorical question, because I am "of course" would be the answer from many of these idiots.

tenor.gif

Do all republicans watch wrestling? Seems that way...sad!

Kelly Loeffler prostrating herself to the Trumps after he endorsed Collins is pretty sad

Jen-Jen's hitting the wine bottle a wee bit early today

Random people with dumb or satirical tweets definitely equivalent to the President, white house staff and politicians saying stupid shit. Brad got us!

eta: Therefore, no choice but to vote Trump.

I heard somebody at work a couple of weeks ago (middle-aged woman) say that she felt the coronavirus will "ease off after the election", but she wasn't sure which candidate needed to win for that happen. I didn't have the heart to tell her that the virus doesn't care if Trump or Biden are in the WH, and will continue after the election no matter who wins. The conspiracy bug runs very deep in our society, no doubt. It really says something about a lot of Americans that they seem to think an election will take care of the pandemic one way or another.

He took off his mask as he walked into the White House. He’s sick with COVID, walking into a building where there are people and he took off his mask.

There is no way anyone with a soul can support that.

Back