• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

You all need to go to the press with this.

Message Board Posters Allege Widespread FEMA Conspiracy to Vaccine All Educators

I fully support this Ph, and I may just drive down to Tampa later this week. The fact that colleges professors were excluded from DeSantis’ criteria after he made them go back into the class room with a bunch of 20 year old partying bar hoppers is bullshit. Y’all want your $70k investment to be worth it for your college age kids? Vaccinate the professors.

You could go to Orlando too.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/cor...0210307-kb2kdlphafhkba4fyqox4dmeqy-story.html

It’s more like message board posters rightfully call out lies, why do you lie!!!!

I fully support this Ph, and I may just drive down to Tampa later this week. The fact that colleges professors were excluded from DeSantis’ criteria after he made them go back into the class room with a bunch of 20 year old partying bar hoppers is bullshit. Y’all want your $70k investment to be worth it for your college age kids? Vaccinate the professors.

See Ph, if you’re going to jump the line, at least have the decency to honestly admit it to yourself and the world.

It’s more like message board posters rightfully call out lies, why do you lie!!!!

What lie?

See Ph, if you’re going to jump the line, at least have the decency to honestly admit it to yourself and the world.

I didn't jump the line.

That implies I broke a rule and/or took a shot from someone who otherwise wouldn't have gotten one. That's simply not true.

I think we're past the point that I can just laugh off these allegations. If you all think I broke the law, call the fucking cops. Do something about it rather than bitch on a message board. You can kiss my Black sore shoulder.

What lie?

I didn't jump the line.

That implies I broke a rule and/or took a shot from someone who otherwise wouldn't have gotten one. That's simply not true.

I think we're past the point that I can just laugh off these allegations. If you all think I broke the law, call the fucking cops. Do something about it rather than bitch on a message board. You can kiss my Black sore shoulder.

You took a shot you weren’t eligible for. That’s not an allegation. That’s just a fact.

However you want to justify it to yourself is up to you.

Yeah you were not eligible for the vaccine under your states current requirements. Seems like you are lying to yourself, especially obvious when you lashed out about jealousy, and that’s fine make up some moral gray area that you think you fell into. There’s no cops to call, there’s no report to give, it’s simply a fact.

I can't imagine the sense of superiority you all must have to think you know the guidelines better than the FEMA staff and military tasked with executing the guidelines. Do you think they're too stupid to know the difference? Do you think they're corrupt? I just don't understand your angle here. Hate me. Sure. But attacking FEMA and the troops to do it? That's sad.

Last edited:
cEOq3IV.jpeg

I feel like I kind of sort of jumped the line also. Our son's endocrinologist said that I should get the vaccine as the "primary caregiver to a medically fragile child". When I signed up for the vaccine appointment, the only option that was close was "healthcare provider", so that's what I checked.

To be fair, there was a lot of confusion in Florida last week at the FEMA sites.

DeSantis said only K-12 educators over 50 years old. FEMA said all K-12 educators. Then (I believe) DeSantis expanded it.

Alabama includes “Judiciary” which only applies to judges and district attorneys. Person administering the vaccine told my buddy “anybody that interacts with the court system professionally”.

In this thread posters try to support PhDeac but he won't let them...

This is like when Grandpa uses some borderline racist expression and you're like "oh he doesn't mean anything by it" and then he's like "no really it's the Jews they're ruining the country" and you're like goddamnit Grandpa...

What lie?

I didn't jump the line.

Man, you suck.

Most states once the vaccinations moved beyond nursing homes and hospitals were open season if you wanted to justify it to yourself. Elderly caregiver who are we to question, medical conditions sure why not. Hell even when it was only healthcare workers you had hospital executives and paper pushers standing in line because why not. Like someone else said at this point where supply will exceed demand sooner than later who really cares but at least acknowledge it.

All you have to say here is you have a medical condition. They are not checking. Is it different elsewhere?

Of course not, although there are some relatively simple checks some of the vaccination sites here will do. Continuity of government and critical Fed personnel are just like the Ph example. Tons of people have a badge or ID that fits the bill for what you might be asked for to "prove" you're in that category, but not everyone with that ID actually is. We just talked to a rep running one of the vaccine sites here - they'll let people in who didn't bring ID's too just on their word. The messaging has been flawed at best, the groups are vague in places, and people are skipping out on appointments or just not getting the vaccine at all. Throw in the "smokers" conundrum and a bunch of unplanned deliveries of large quantities of J&J vaccines to rural areas... Just get the damn vaccine. If you're kinda/sorta close enough to a group, just go get it if you can get an appointment.

Back