Page 1 of 106 1234561151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 2118

Thread: COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

  1. #1

    COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

    Holy god the old thread takes forever to load.

    New thread here.

    Old thread here: https://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...itical-Thread-!!!
    Last edited by TenaciousKory; 01-18-2021 at 02:11 PM.
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  2. #2
    Last big piece of news was Kellyanne has it.
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  3. #3
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119,736
    Trump's campaign manager tested positive for COVID-19.

    Brad Parscale really dodged a bullet.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Trump's campaign manager tested positive for COVID-19.

    Brad Parscale really dodged a bullet.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ovid-19-425722

    Apparently plans to manage the campaign from home.
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  5. #5
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119,736
    Sure. Seems like a plan until he has symptoms or those symptoms get worse.

  6. #6
    So how does him getting it affect people's votes? Is it proof he was wrong , or if most likely he's better in a week evidence we should just deal with it? Doesn't he also just get some sympathy votes?

    Also, I mean what's the liklihood he gave it to Biden 3 days ago? They were apart but talking to each other for 90 minutes and neither were wearing masks. Seems high.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    So how does him getting it affect people's votes? Is it proof he was wrong , or if most likely he's better in a week evidence we should just deal with it? Doesn't he also just get some sympathy votes?

    Also, I mean what's the liklihood he gave it to Biden 3 days ago? They were apart but talking to each other for 90 minutes and neither were wearing masks. Seems high.
    Biden negative as of now. Spacing of lecterns so far apart was deliberate in case the events that just happened.

  8. #8
    Hadn't seen this posted anywhere

    Some of Trump’s closest aides said they sensed on Wednesday that Trump was feeling poorly but they chalked it up to fatigue from an intense campaign schedule. The president seemed exhausted, one person familiar with the situation said.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...?sref=xHfASDYA

  9. #9
    Scooter Banks
    DeacMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Go to the Elf's house. We're just a bit West of there.
    Posts
    7,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    Biden negative as of now. Spacing of lecterns so far apart was deliberate in case the events that just happened.
    They would have been wise to put a plexiglass barrier up between them too though. Not sure how likely, but it is possible Biden is infected. Biden was tested on day 3. A lot of people with no symptoms who are infected test negative. 60-70% of people who develop symptoms show them within 5 days of exposure. He has a ways go go to get in the clear. Get through Sunday and then the odds are more in his favor each and every day.

  10. #10
    It won’t be long before the Republican Party has herd mentality.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    It won’t be long before the Republican Party has herd mentality.
    Pretty sure that's been the case for a while.

  12. #12
    Ron Johnson has it now

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    Trump had the rona at the Tuesday debate

  14. #14

  15. #15

  16. #16
    That would require her to listen to scientists

  17. #17

  18. #18
    First a cocktail of experimental antibodies now Remdesivir, sure are a lot of experimental drugs for “mild symptoms”. Surprise surprise it’s not any of the things that he has promoted at all, he really should be limited to medicines he has touted and treatment by doctors that have gone along with it, or the my pillow guy.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    First a cocktail of experimental antibodies now Remdesivir, sure are a lot of experimental drugs for “mild symptoms”. Surprise surprise it’s not any of the things that he has promoted at all, he really should be limited to medicines he has touted and treatment by doctors that have gone along with it, or the my pillow guy.
    Seriously. The fact he isn’t actually taking hydroxychloroquine right now is infuriating. Motherfucker tried to sell it to us like a god damn snake oil salesman in order to help his political chances. Fuck him.

  20. #20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •