• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

If he truly cared about our troops, he'd discourage his supporters from being around Walter Reed since there are TBI patients there.

Where’s Brad been the past couple of days?

Lulz - Next time I will make sure to receive written approval (in advance) from the Tunnels prior to leaving town and taking a vacation.

Thanks for the reminder!!!!

I’m sure you’re just making stuff u...

We are supposed to wear a mask in case with have COVID so we will be less likely to infect others.

They just don’t want to do that. But at least they’re getting their herd immunity. With every test, the odds go up that one of them will die. Congrats people.

This is important.

Oh well this should be lovely

After his most recent comments about how great he feels I think the only lesson Trump has learned will be requesting steroids for the rest of his life.

Yep...get step right up and git yer COVID-19...under the miracle of Trump’s leadership it’ll take twenty years off your age!

He was likely never very sick with this.

So far.

And likely moving forward.

He was likely overtreated. And so far hasn’t suffered for it.

We’ll see.

Oh well this should be lovely

It's very reckless considering some of the treatments he's utilizing aren't available to the general populace.

Back