• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

Conspiracy twitter is the best twitter.

Did one of the reporters ask who would be in charge if the president is intubated or otherwise incapacitated? I want to know if Kushner or Stephen Miller might start giving orders.

Rick Scott said he tested positive then said he misspoke.

This seems like it's possible it's going to be a rollercoaster, since this disease comes and goes

Could be. My kid had a very mild case and it took 11 days for her to be symptom free save the loss of the sense of smell (that took weeks to return). He's been on oxygen and gone into the hospital already.

Wow, haven't heard too many cases like that involving kids that young. Did you have it as well?

Guessing we aren’t going to be getting any more briefings from the Physician to the President

So, his doctor isn't even an MD? He's a Holistic Healer? Makes sense.

They would have been wise to put a plexiglass barrier up between them too though. Not sure how likely, but it is possible Biden is infected. Biden was tested on day 3. A lot of people with no symptoms who are infected test negative. 60-70% of people who develop symptoms show them within 5 days of exposure. He has a ways go go to get in the clear. Get through Sunday and then the odds are more in his favor each and every day.

Yeah, this really worries me. If he was sick and tested positive Wed, damn sure he was shedding virus on Tue night. How far apart were they, maybe 15'? They were there for 2 hours. Also gotta wonder what the air circulation was like inside that room. I'm not going to feel good about this until Biden tests negative Mon. Dems need to demand more distance and some kind of physical separation for any subsequent debates. I don't trust Mr. Mother either.

Fuck these people.

Yeah, this really worries me. If he was sick and tested positive Wed, damn sure he was shedding virus on Tue night. How far apart were they, maybe 15'? They were there for 2 hours. Also gotta wonder what the air circulation was like inside that room. I'm not going to feel good about this until Biden tests negative Mon. Dems need to demand more distance and some kind of physical separation for any subsequent debates. I don't trust Mr. Mother either.[/

Ballots are already printed. Corpse vs Corpse For President

Yeah, this really worries me. If he was sick and tested positive Wed, damn sure he was shedding virus on Tue night. How far apart were they, maybe 15'? They were there for 2 hours. Also gotta wonder what the air circulation was like inside that room. I'm not going to feel good about this until Biden tests negative Mon. Dems need to demand more distance and some kind of physical separation for any subsequent debates. I don't trust Mr. Mother either.

12 feet away

Wow, haven't heard too many cases like that involving kids that young. Did you have it as well?

To our knowledge no one else in the house got it. We'll never know for sure as doctors did not want to test us but asked us to live separately in our own home as if all of us had it. Reason for not testing was because there are so many false negative tests. We did all test after she no longer had symptoms. All of us were negative, except her (which multiple doctors also told us was common - that those who've had the disease and are fine can test positive for weeks on end).

Yeah, this really worries me. If he was sick and tested positive Wed, damn sure he was shedding virus on Tue night. How far apart were they, maybe 15'? They were there for 2 hours. Also gotta wonder what the air circulation was like inside that room. I'm not going to feel good about this until Biden tests negative Mon. Dems need to demand more distance and some kind of physical separation for any subsequent debates. I don't trust Mr. Mother either.[/

Ballots are already printed. Corpse vs Corpse For President

The electoral college gets to vote right? If Trumps wins the electoral college, but is dead, his electors get to choose who they want. Same for Biden. The trick will be getting them to agree on someone by December 14, which I think will be harder for Trumps electors than for Biden.

The electoral college gets to vote right? If Trumps wins the electoral college, but is dead, his electors get to choose who they want. Same for Biden. The trick will be getting them to agree on someone by December 14, which I think will be harder for Trumps electors than for Biden.

Nah, they'd rally around Don Jr. or Ivanka.

Back