• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

I want the J&J vaccine. Seems much chiller.

I know people getting straight wrecked on the other ones.

Yeah that’s what I said on the other thread that made the lab rat knight get all pissy.

I want the J&J vaccine. Seems much chiller.

I know people getting straight wrecked on the other ones.

I saw two people the day after their 2nd moderna shot and while they were uncomfortable for like 12 hours with some chills it honestly did not look that bad.

I saw two people the day after their 2nd moderna shot and while they were uncomfortable for like 12 hours with some chills it honestly did not look that bad.

How much of the product had you "tested" before "seeing" this?

The Covid bill passed 50-49 a few minutes ago.

They should use Republicans voting against the cash, unemployment help and vaccine distribution in EVERY race. They won't. They are too weak to use this.

Now 10 days after my Modena 2nd shot; felt sluggish for about 2-3 day after otherwise fine. Small price to pay.

How much of the product had you "tested" before "seeing" this?

phase 1b just opened up and I got my jab on a nascar track. glad I can now continue to do my work in grocery stores with a little dumbass insurance

bill gates is annoying AF now tho.

Do you hear Bill Gates through the microchip or do you simply allow him to broadcast through you?

I’ve never understood how the vaccine microchip works.

phase 1b just opened up and I got my jab on a nascar track. glad I can now continue to do my work in grocery stores with a little dumbass insurance

bill gates is annoying AF now tho.

SWING AND A MISS!!!

"the product" is YOUR PRODUCT... :)

The economic explosion and travel about to come is going to be crazy. My dad is one week removed from immunity and drove down to see his brothers, then to Hilton head for 3 days of golf, then Florida for two weeks for more golf, then flying to see me. I feel like that response is going to be very typical.

Do you hear Bill Gates through the microchip or do you simply allow him to broadcast through you?

I’ve never understood how the vaccine microchip works.

my favorite part is them explaining the tracking microchip on FACEBOOK LIVE from their CELL PHONE

The economic explosion and travel about to come is going to be crazy. My dad is one week removed from immunity and drove down to see his brothers, then to Hilton head for 3 days of golf, then Florida for two weeks for more golf, then flying to see me. I feel like that response is going to be very typical.

hell yeah, time to stimulate this economy

More people will probably visit their kids before the golf trips, but yeah.

We already have a summer trip booked. All driving but looking forward to it.

Will hookers be at the front of the line in NV as essential workers for the J&J vaccine?

Back