• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

Yep

But VIP treatment often deviates from usual protocols and pathways.

And not necessarily with better results.

He does look a bit better today, looks like he's going out to greet the MAGA'ers on the street

Last edited:
Oh shit you going to let the 200,000 plus dead know what you’ve finally learned about Covid!

He does look a bit better today, looks like he's going out to greet the MAGA'ers on the street

He’s such a fuck stick

aaaaand, he just drives by in a car!

Why is he meeting with soldiers if he has Covid? That seems like more bullshit. I don’t care who you are, if you have Covid then I don’t want to be near you unless it is my responsibility to care for you.

I can’t imagine why Secret service always ranks their job as the worst of any government agency.

What a pos. He's meeting military members in the hospital? He's gonna stick his orange face out in public while he should be quarantining? He learned a lot about covid in real school? But he already knew everything.

So this is the Covid version of his bible photo op. Really little thinking goes into these things except satisfying his fragile ego.

He learned a lot about COVID? Are you shitting me? Too bad he didn't bother to learn more in January.

I know you are being faciscous but he knew and admitted it all to Woodward. Those tapes showed he understood the danger and lied on purpose. His deplorable supporters don't know and the few that do don't care.

This is not the case for everyone. Some people take high dose steroids and have no side effects at all, whereas others develop significant side effects, like psychosis.

Steroids certainly could make one anxious and fidgety, to the point that a joy ride to wave at supporters seems like a good idea...

Back