• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

This happened this week...App State student, Ledford grad who died of COVID-19 complications remembered as selfless and kind

Haven’t been able to keep up here...sorry if posted earlier.

Anderson said Dorrill’s parents have made one constant plea since the loss of their son: Wear a mask and take the virus seriously.

"You've heard all the stories and all the things that are out about people who get diagnosed with COVID it's not supposed to happen to kids this age," Anderson said. "And for our community right now, to be able to put a face with that right now, it should be an eye's wide-open moment."

The SEC on CBS and SEC Network halftime shows are in the studio with the hosts and analysts sitting 6 feet or less apart. The ACC Network halftime show is a host in the studio with analysts at home. Noticable difference.

At least it was a Republican Party event and not a public event. They’re reaping what the sowed with their anti-mask, anti-science rhetoric.

Yep

Trump (and enabling and complicit Republicans) have been a huge source of misinformation about this pandemic. And IMO are responsible for the deaths and sufferings of thousands of people that could’ve been avoided with better leadership.

So...hoping they all heal quickly.

He's a legit murderer. Remind me, what do they like to do with serial murderers? And then add on his serial sexual assaulting?

That's not what I'm looking for. I want him to die alone in prison. Won't happen because life isn't fair and there is no God, but that's what I'm looking for.

A sneak preview of what is coming. Apparently he told Rudy G:

“I am the president of the United States. I can’t lock myself in a room. I had to confront (the virus) so the American people stopped being afraid of it so we could deal with it responsibly. “

A sneak preview of what is coming. Apparently he told Rudy G:

“I am the president of the United States. I can’t lock myself in a room. I had to confront (the virus) so the American people stopped being afraid of it so we could deal with it responsibly. “

Uh huh.

Ho boy.

Coronavirus Thread 2: White House on Fire (Super Political!!!)

That thread is worth the read. So many people who haven’t been able to see or say goodbye to their loved ones since March or before. And all because these people have no desire to do anything except maintain wealth and power.

Last edited:
d4e249241fedaa8af30f0b7f6e1f82a7.jpg

It’s like scientists and experts might have known something about what was going to happen come fall and winter, but hey why listen to them.

Back